CD - the first single. **From 06 .. I knew it would be LOL

gnfnr2006

If anyone thinks Chinese Democracy is boring, you're obviously not playing it loud enough.

And if it's still boring, put on some Sunglasses and hot pants and run around with a flashlight and pretend to be Axl.

Hell works for me ^_^

good, i thought i was the only one! err... i mean, i would never do something like that!! :confused:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTELY YES

THIS IS INTENSE AND HARDCORE

Only IRS sounds almost Identical to the leak for me

Chinese Dem I was bored with all my live versions - but this thing is pretty nasty - Lovin it'

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Hell yeah! rock3 But what the fuck is it I've read several times? Better then the jungle? Fuck off! :fuckyou:

:P

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

The only thing about chinese democracy i dont like are the vocals, if that was fixed, i think it would be a great single, one of the best openers ive heard in rock for a while. I dunno if it should be the first single or not, but it kicks ass

The only thing about chinese democracy i dont like are the vocals, if that was fixed, i think it would be a great single, one of the best openers ive heard in rock for a while. I dunno if it should be the first single or not, but it kicks ass

seconded. Chinese Democracy is an amazing rocker but Axl's vocals need to be changed. I know many people already think it sounds perfect but I'd like to hear alot more rasp layered over the current vocals. Rasp is MUST in this song, like how he sang it all last year (particularly in LA). His vocals here remind me of the tone he used in I don't care about you off TSI.

Edited by appetite4illusions

No. Don't think it would be commercial enough.

As fucking brilliant as it sounds, personally, it's not close to either Better or IRS.

I really dont get IRS, ive heard it live, seen the vids, the leaks, and I dunno. I enjoyed it live(how could you not), but i dont even listen to it.

seconded. Chinese Democracy is an amazing rocker but Axl's vocals need to be changed. I know many people already think it sounds perfect but I'd like to hear alot more rasp layered over the current vocals. Rasp is MUST in this song, like how he sang it all last year (particularly in LA). His vocals here remind me of the tone he used in I don't care about you off TSI.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MWbAiyaW-hQ in LA