NEW RHCP "Desecration Smile" video

slääsh

i really like it actually.

i think overblown videos have been and gone. theyre all the same now, i find this video really refreshing after all these polished and contrived videos.

RHCP have always made amazing videos and really stood out for that reason amongst other things. otherside is phenominal and so under appreciated.

Any guesses as to how much was spent on that video?

I'm guessing a couple grand.

Hell, I can go out and film the same thing for free. :huh:

I normally like simple videos... but this is just TOO simple. Also, why did the Chilis pick this as their single? Thought it was one of their weakest on the Mars CD.

I normally like simple videos... but this is just TOO simple. Also, why did the Chilis pick this as their single? Thought it was one of their weakest on the Mars CD.

Well...I thought it was the best song on the entire album... They probably also felt that it was a good song, and that's probably the reason they picked it :P

Well...I thought it was the best song on the entire album... They probably also felt that it was a good song, and that's probably the reason they picked it :P

Yeah, I've also heard from other people saying it was one of the greatest on the CD. I really don't see the big deal about it. :unsure:

Give me 21st Century or Death of a Martian anyday.

i really like it actually.

i think overblown videos have been and gone. theyre all the same now, i find this video really refreshing after all these polished and contrived videos.

RHCP have always made amazing videos and really stood out for that reason amongst other things. otherside is phenominal and so under appreciated.

That is exactly what i think,spot on.