meet your master

the greater good

the great destroyer

another version of the truth

in this twilight

zero sum

new nine inch nails out april 17th ..for those who care

You bet your ass I care......and I hope that there is a tour. rock3

ya man they are touring right now till may then a summer tour i bet will follow in the u.s. and canada

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=66881

----------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT | LOST ALBUMS I'VE HEARD RUMORS ABOUT

posted by : Brother Maynard

2/12/2007 5:09:25 PM

The Who had the Lighthouse Project that eventually became Who's Next. The entire project actually exists but on a few different releases.

Rush had a concept Lp of material before Permanent Waves and after Hemispheres. The only existing material that made was the music to Natural Science on PW. Also, Rush put out a single before their first album containing a Buddy Holly cover and another song. They also used to cover The Beatles, Bad Boy which can be found on bootlegs. None of those 3 songs can be found anywhere easily although it would have been nice to seem suface on Feedback some years ago.

Pantera believe it or not has about 2 albums (maybe more) of material recorded that never made it into Phil's hands for lyrics or vocals. Dime and Darrell have recorded volumes of jams and complete songs that may or may not ever see the light of day including the Gasoline project with Rex.

There's also about 30 hours of recorded material from The Beatles Let if Be sessions still sitting in a vault somewhere. George Martin and Paul McCartney both say there's nothing there of value but 30 hours?

Chinese Democracy really doesn't exist. There are songs that may eventually be release under that moniker but Axl simply has no ideas that can stand up to past material. By the way, irregardless of what the album says, Wes Arkeen wrote all the lyrics for Appetite for Destruction and was paid off to go away and then he eventually died. The entire refuses to this day to comment on lyrical content of that album.

Rob Halford also has a solo album in the can. He provided a song for the original Buffy the Vampire movie which cannot be found anywhere else but the soundtrack. That song came from Rob's first solo Lp which never got released. Although some songs eventually became Priest, Halford or Fight songs, most of it sits largely unreleased.

Everyone knows the story of Prince's Black Album.

My guess is that just about every band

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=66881

----------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT | LOST ALBUMS I'VE HEARD RUMORS ABOUT

posted by : Brother Maynard

2/12/2007 5:09:25 PM

The Who had the Lighthouse Project that eventually became Who's Next. The entire project actually exists but on a few different releases.

Rush had a concept Lp of material before Permanent Waves and after Hemispheres. The only existing material that made was the music to Natural Science on PW. Also, Rush put out a single before their first album containing a Buddy Holly cover and another song. They also used to cover The Beatles, Bad Boy which can be found on bootlegs. None of those 3 songs can be found anywhere easily although it would have been nice to seem suface on Feedback some years ago.

Pantera believe it or not has about 2 albums (maybe more) of material recorded that never made it into Phil's hands for lyrics or vocals. Dime and Darrell have recorded volumes of jams and complete songs that may or may not ever see the light of day including the Gasoline project with Rex.

There's also about 30 hours of recorded material from The Beatles Let if Be sessions still sitting in a vault somewhere. George Martin and Paul McCartney both say there's nothing there of value but 30 hours?

Chinese Democracy really doesn't exist. There are songs that may eventually be release under that moniker but Axl simply has no ideas that can stand up to past material. By the way, irregardless of what the album says, Wes Arkeen wrote all the lyrics for Appetite for Destruction and was paid off to go away and then he eventually died. The entire refuses to this day to comment on lyrical content of that album.

Rob Halford also has a solo album in the can. He provided a song for the original Buffy the Vampire movie which cannot be found anywhere else but the soundtrack. That song came from Rob's first solo Lp which never got released. Although some songs eventually became Priest, Halford or Fight songs, most of it sits largely unreleased.

Everyone knows the story of Prince's Black Album.

My guess is that just about every band

What the HELL does that have to do with Nine Inch Nails?? :question:

'Year Zero' will feature 16 songs

7 hours ago

Nine Inch Nails have revealed the tracklisting for their new album 'Year Zero'.

Trent Reznor's band release the follow-up to 2005's 'With Teeth' on April 6.

The tracklisting is:

'Hyperpower'

'The Beginning Of The End'

'Survivalism'

'The Good Soldier'

'Vessel'

'Me, I'm Not'

'Capital G'

'My Violent Heart'

'The Warning'

'God Given'

'Meet You Master'

'The Greater Good'

'The Great Destroyer'

'Another Version Of The Truth'

'In This Twilight'

'Zero-Sum'

Nine Inch Nails will play the following UK shows:

Manchester Apollo (February 25,26)

Glasgow Academy (28, March 1)

Nottingham Arena (3)

Birmingham Academy (4,5)

London Brixton Academy (7,8,10,11)

Wolverhampton Civic Hall (12)

From NME.com

Nine Inch Nails has revealed the tracklist for Year Zero on the Web site yearzero.nin.com, and it looks like the new CD will have 16 tracks. The album is due in stores on April 17, and the first single, “Survivalism," will arrive at radio on February 27 with an add date of March 6. Reportedly Year Zero will be the first of two concept albums, and the second one will be released probably in 2008.

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=350363

:o

Everyone who wants to know what's going on in NIN-land needs to click here and read.

Basically Trent's created a Sci-fi story, kind of like 1984 or V For Vendetta, with a bunch of neat-o websites.

I love that he's embracing his obsessive compulsive computer nerd fans. ^_^

This is the most excited I've EVER been in anticipation of an album release. :mellow:

EDIT: This track did not leak. It's supposedly part of a marketing game by NIN. They put clues on websites and the fans decoded a secret message which led to this song being posted or something. I dunno. I'm confused by the whole thing.

Someone on last.fm put the track through a frequency analyzer and found this image:

holyfuckingshitea8.png

Supposedly it's an image of "The Presence." I have no idea what that's supposed to mean but apparently NIN fans are getting a mega kick out of it.

Edited by Estranged Reality