Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats really cool, but there are two things wrong with that picture:

i) Cactuses are pointy and would hurt if a person leaned on them. i know, i've tried.

ii) the shadows are the wrong way.

it is supposed to be like that.

its called art :P

and Mehico.

and that is luiz we talk about, he's like got 'em super mexicanpowers, like dude...

*passes out*

i) Cactuses are pointy and would hurt if a person leaned on them. i know, i've tried.

and Mehico.

and that is luiz we talk about, he's like got 'em super mexicanpowers, like dude...

*passes out*

i thought i told you to stop drinking :rofl-lol:

and Mehico.

*passes out*

i was temporarely deaf at that moment.

now too ;)

and Mehico.

*passes out*

now too ;)

i suffer from that. i get a bad case when the police are around or someone is bolocking me

and Mehico.

*passes out*

now too ;)

I'm typing.

and Mehico.

*passes out*

now too ;)

I'm typing.

some bad drinkin' i'll tell ya :rofl-lol:

i wonder what luiz is doin now..

probably laughing at you and your drinking problem

You're really fed up of this thread, aren't you Dory? I thought it was gold the first time i read it but i'm getting pretty fed up too, it's a person who has poor command of the english language, let's see you all try and write what he's written in spanish, i'm sure most of you would arse it up just as badly!! and then Luiz and his amigos would start a 36 page long thread laughing at you.

i wonder what luiz is doin now..

probably laughing at you and your drinking problem

You're really fed up of this thread, aren't you Dory? I thought it was gold the first time i read it but i'm getting pretty fed up too, it's a person who has poor command of the english language, let's see you all try and write what he's written in spanish, i'm sure most of you would arse it up just as badly!! and then Luiz and his amigos would start a 36 page long thread laughing at you.

:o:o:o

im not fed up!

i love this thread

and we're not laughing at him, we've made a club, and a website and everything ^_^

Edited by Dory

How could anyone ever get fed up with this sort of thread?

Anyway, you wanted me to translate what he said into Spanish, so here you are amigo:

Hey Axl y armas n ' rosas mi byt muy bien inglés del in't que intento decir algo para usted por favor como dar a un concierto al mexco en el estado del sonora en ciudad del hermosillo por favor muchos wantts de la gente para ver rosas de los armas n usted tiene muchos, los muchos de ventiladores la gente pueden pagar tivvkets del coste para considerarle realmente por favor una característica Slassh porque él American National Standard Santana es el mejor guitarrist de todas las veces, y promove usted nuevo CD deseo comprarme tengo todo el disco del viaje no lo hacen el únicos yo tienen son el incidente del spaguetti porque es el don`t horrible canta a punky por favor un restablecimiento el pk del metal pesado, agradece las rosas de los armas n ' ¡a y coge todos los días es un buen jaja del ecercise!!

Happy?

And Luiz has no amigos, so he won't be starting a 36 page thread anytime soon.

Point taken, how do you know he has no amigos though???? I thought that you, my drowsiness causing friend were one of the guys that proclaimed him a legend. Surely legends have friends?

Edited by Graeme

I suppose, luiz might be dead, he hasn't been on in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time so it is possible, has anyone who's on the forum ever died ???

yep. i dont know a lot about it though

BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE

LUIZ rock3