VIDEOGAME Thread...

I'm awesome at COD again, all is good in the world. Though it says my highest killstreak so far is only 7 which is simply not true, I'm fairly sure it's 13 and that doesn't include any chopper gunners or stuff like that.

You got PS3? What's your PSN? Add me: Bawseee

That goes for everyone here too.

I'm awesome at COD again, all is good in the world. Though it says my highest killstreak so far is only 7 which is simply not true, I'm fairly sure it's 13 and that doesn't include any chopper gunners or stuff like that.

You got PS3? What's your PSN? Add me: Bawseee

That goes for everyone here too.

Xbox 360 I'm afraid mate. Turns out that streak was actually my win streak, I didn't really look at it properly. Highest killstreak is 22.

You all been playing Black Ops? I haven't really enjoyed COD since the original Modern Warfare, to be honest. Everything about that game was quality.

same! online had a good balance of perks and the single player was epic! i must have played the sniper level about 100 times! in fact the only thing i enjoyed about MW2 was the time-trial challenge based off of the cod4 sniper level :P

I've got Kinect.. at the moment I can't play it because I am on crutches, but I set it up and let my friend and family use it yesterday, seems pretty sweet. I have Playstation move aswell, but the whole holding a dildo with a flashing ball on the end is kinda annoying, plus the reflection in my window gives me a headache.

At the moment it is Kinect 1 - 0 Move... the Wii can fuck off with its inaccurate motion sensing.

I've got a $50 Gift Card for GameStop and I don't know what to buy with it.

Any suggestions?

Well you were interested in Golden Sun.

It isn't a bad game but there is too much talking. I am four and a half hours into the game and there was easily an hour worth of people telling you what to do. It isn't happening too much anymore, and now I am able to actually play the game. I was about to give up at one point, but I am happy I stuck with it.

I've started to enjoy handheld a lot more than consoles. Especially now that we are not stuck in the GBA type games anymore.

I'm finally getting into videogames again. I've been playing them for hours the past few days. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns for Christmas, so I brought the Wii up to my room. Then I started replaying Twilight Princess, and then I started playing Phantom Hourglass since I never finished it. I finished Phantom Hourglass, and I'm a good ways into Donkey Kong and Twilight Princess.

Seriously, sometimes I HATE Minecraft. I can spend an hour exploring some cave and find all this iron ore, gold ore, diamond ore etc. and then fall into the fucking lava by accident. The only good thing about it is that I don't have to find my way out of the cave again.

Edited by Gods Favourite

So who else has Kinect on here?

That beauty is keeping me sane. I have had it 2 weeks now, but used it today without crutches for the first time. I am setting a 13 second on the sprints, which is 5 seconds off my friends PB but obviously I was going to be slow because of having a my leg cut in half and having a new hip put on the end of it...

Loving the Football game, it is nice and basic but shows potential for something much more.