VIDEOGAME Thread...

I was bored the other night and decided to break out The Sims. That's right, the original with all the expansion packs.

Call me lame but my favorite part has always been building the houses and buying shit. Taking care of them sucks. I usually just remove the doors to trap them in a room and make the kids set off some firecrackers. I like keeping one parent alive just to watch them cry at the graves.

Wait, what?

I was bored the other night and decided to break out The Sims. That's right, the original with all the expansion packs.

Call me lame but my favorite part has always been building the houses and buying shit. Taking care of them sucks. I usually just remove the doors to trap them in a room and make the kids set off some firecrackers. I like keeping one parent alive just to watch them cry at the graves.

Wait, what?

:lol:

anyone else playing football manager 2012??

i've played the last 4, usually i use the same tactics/training. but in this game i find that every game i play, i get at least one injury. and some of them keep players out for months.

i know it's mostly bad luck, but i've never had this many injuries in any of the previous versions. anyone else experiencing the same?

Yeah I found that too. To be honest , I think the series went downhill a while ago, but most people don't agree with that.

All the stupid press meetings, which are basically the same every time, are just stupid and pointless.

Also, when you start as a new team, and you decide to bench somebody for like 4 games, who used to play semi-regularly, they will complain ridiculously quickly.

Just made the whole experience frustrating and like it wasn't even about the tactics, just how you treat the players/press.

I agree. i usually send my assistant to the press conferences, however i find it stupid that if he insults a player, i get the blame. there is too much rigid ego management

Also i find that it's near impossible to sign one big name player.

I'm quite looking forward to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

Yes! My fav. video game series ever! Are you getting it for PS3 or Xbox? I just reserved the limited edition for the Ps3. It is going to be awesome!!

Ps3 :)

And yep, I'll be getting the Limited Edition as well. I have an unopened copy of Forza 4, so I'll be exchanging that for it at Wal-Mart most likely. I wonder if I'll have to pre-order it there or if it'll be available day one?

Yes! My fav. video game series ever! Are you getting it for PS3 or Xbox? I just reserved the limited edition for the Ps3. It is going to be awesome!!

And yep, I'll be getting the Limited Edition as well. I have an unopened copy of Forza 4, so I'll be exchanging that for it at Wal-Mart most likely. I wonder if I'll have to pre-order it there or if it'll be available day one?

Prob be one there. When it comes out, challenge! And we can take out the world too!

Anyone got the Metal Gear HD collection? I'm thinking about picking it up, although I don't expect the textures to look that much better.

I have it,, and it looks pretty sweet! My first Metal Gear was part 4. So, playing these are new and exciting!

Prob be one there. When it comes out, challenge! And we can take out the world too!

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

It is amazing and cheap now. Get it!

For some reason, it's still $60 at work (best buy), but I've been thinking about price-matching to Gamestop since it's only $30 there! I'll probably cave in soon and get it :lol:

60 dollars? Strange. I imported this from the UK to Belgium for 25€ . And it's even cheaper now. This game, sadly, bombed quite heavily, but for this price, I can't see why people wouldn't buy and support it. It's been a long time since I had so much fun with a game.

Games are always way cheaper in the UK for me though. I always buy them there. They get here quite fast. Only time I don't do it, is when I preorder, since I want to have the game on release day then.

Edited by st0n3r