VIDEOGAME Thread...

IGN gave it 7.9.

Said that some of the campaigns were good but parts of it were terrible with campaign really dragging.

A partially "terrible" games equates to a 7.9... I don't think IGN are even attempting to disguise the fact that they don't want to hand out low scores to potential advertisers any more.

Still debating if I want to get Dishonored or not. Looks good but I don't know if it's Day 1 material.

Looks awesome but I'm in the same boat.

I'll be interested in getting the Resi package with the old games thrown in as I love the series.

How are the enemies in 6? Any early favourites like the regnerators in 4?

That's just people bombing the reviews sections. User reviews are absolutely useless. It's a shame because most of the time I'd care what the average gamer thinks more than a reviewer, but people are stupid so oh well.

Depends on the title really, bigger games like COD, Halo, WoW, Mass Effect are always going to be bombed by idiots where as "smaller" titles such as Guild Wars 2 seemed to do well from user reviews.

So what's the fuss with Borderlands?

It's just a poor man's Fallout...

Played by myself I couldn't get into it and gave up.

Played multiplayer with 3 other friends I couldn't put it down and had so much fun with it, one of the few games that I would recommend playing with loads of people to enjoy it.

So what actually happens when I play single player?

You get bored and depressed because you're playing by yourself like a hooray for tolerance!.

Exactly.

Anyway, I'll try the multiplayer out I guess.

Though nothing about the game really caught me. Not only the play mode. The engine, the graphics, the humor, the battle system...

IGN gave it 7.9.

Said that some of the campaigns were good but parts of it were terrible with campaign really dragging.

And IGN giving a major-name game a 7.9 is like any other place giving it a 5/10. :P

Exactly, think off all those Capcom Dollars raising the score!

il4ZQah2vUHeZ.gif

:lol:

Still won't get it.

So what actually happens when I play single player?

You get bored and depressed because you're playing by yourself like a hooray for tolerance!.

Exactly.

Anyway, I'll try the multiplayer out I guess.

Though nothing about the game really caught me. Not only the play mode. The engine, the graphics, the humor, the battle system...

Each to their own I guess, I loved the game and especially the DLC (first Borderlands that is), admittedly if I didn't have 3 close friends to play through it with I probably would have given up.

IGN gave Pokemon B/W 2 a 9.6. Hell yes. I can't wait. ^_^

Also, Europe is getting this:

Pikachu_3DSXL.png

BASTARDS. I WANT IT NOW.

That's a much better score than I'd have expected. Honestly hasn't looked that great to me so far through the little I've kept up with.

Oh well I'll be getting it eventually. Don't have money right now. :(