VIDEOGAME Thread...

Not to sound like an ass, but do you ever have money to get the games you love? :( Get a job man, and invest all of your money into video games! :awesomeface:

Also, this reminds me, I need to go into GameStop TODAY and get the Keldeo event done before it stops tomorrow.

my hometown is finally getting a gamestop in a couple months which is cool.

Not to sound like an ass, but do you ever have money to get the games you love? :( Get a job man, and invest all of your money into video games! :awesomeface:

Also, this reminds me, I need to go into GameStop TODAY and get the Keldeo event done before it stops tomorrow.

my hometown is finally getting a gamestop in a couple months which is cool.

Hopefully the employees at your store aren't douchebags. Of the 4 that are local to me, only 1 of them is worth going to because the employees ruin the others.

Haha I just started college and I'm saving up for a car so I can commute starting next year. :P

I'm gonna start looking for jobs this weekend, probably. I really need to because there are so many freakin' games I want, and then other shit on top of that.

Fair enough, that's understandable. :P

Just beat Leon's campaign on RE6. Enjoyable. :thumbsup:

How do you think it compares to resident evil 5? I haven't played it yet

Well, I've only played with Leon so far, but I'd say it holds up well with 5. Though, 5 is definitely a lot more action filled it seems, at least more than Leon's story.

Looking forward to playing Chris' campaign next :)

• 2 weeks later...

AC3 in 2 days :awesomeface:

Too many games for me right now, though.

Haven't beat Dark Souls, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, God of War Origins Collection, Prototype 2, Dishonored, and I want to play through Borderlands again, and I'm playing Pokemon White 2.

I also haven't even opened up Sleeping Dogs or touched Mass Effect 3.

Son of a bitch.

AC3 in 2 days :awesomeface:

Too many games for me right now, though.

Haven't beat Dark Souls, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, God of War Origins Collection, Prototype 2, Dishonored, and I want to play through Borderlands again, and I'm playing Pokemon White 2.

I also haven't even opened up Sleeping Dogs or touched Mass Effect 3.

Son of a bitch.

make sure you have the extended cut for ME3!

Also, played Rayman Legends on the Wii U at Best Buy today, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. I honestly might just get this system, if not only just for Rayman Legends off the bat. Seems like there's a good bit of potential.

Yeah, also played the Rayman demos at BBY this weekend and agree it looks and plays fantastic. Really a bummer the release has been pushed into Q1 2013, but so many other games coming out between now and end of year. Picking up AC3 tonight at midnight release and then you got Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 in the 2 weeks following.

If anyone picks up Need for Speed: Most Wanted lemme know your take. Early reviews have been great and like Hot Pursuit it looks like a shitload of fun. :thumbsup:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

That's an extra DLC, isn't it? I can't remember.

Also, played Rayman Legends on the Wii U at Best Buy today, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. I honestly might just get this system, if not only just for Rayman Legends off the bat. Seems like there's a good bit of potential.

yeah but its free. all it does is expand the endings of the game. i view it as a necessity though, as without them they really are abominations