VIDEOGAME Thread...

Borderlands 2 commercial just came.on and said "best co-op game ever." As someone who has just gotten done playing Contra on my NES, I must call shenanigans.

contra is my favorite game of all time. the co-op is amazing as long as you dont have a slow partner who gets killed by the screen or is slow when you try to make that jump across a gap dry.gif

Borderlands 2 commercial just came.on and said "best co-op game ever." As someone who has just gotten done playing Contra on my NES, I must call shenanigans.

contra is my favorite game of all time. the co-op is amazing as long as you dont have a slow partner who gets killed by the screen or is slow when you try to make that jump across a gap dry.gif

The exploding bridge in the very first level is a perfect indicator of if you and your friend will continue playing or not. Let's face it, only one of you is getting the spread gun, the other fucker is gonna have to deal with machine gun, laser, or flame thrower.

Picking Borderlands 2 up in 9 hours. I'm so excited.

I'll wait until it's on offer on Steam for a fiver...

This game is worth a lot more than a fiver. It's so good. Even better than the first!

So? In a year it will be in the Steam sale with all the DLC for £5, it will be worth the wait and a bargain.

This game is worth a lot more than a fiver. It's so good. Even better than the first!

So? In a year it will be in the Steam sale with all the DLC for £5, it will be worth the wait and a bargain.

Just making recommendations that I think people will enjoy now :thumbsup:

Too many games to play now :lol:

Made a little list of Wii U games I'm looking forward to, so I don't forget them in a few months when I actually get one lol

Right now I know that I'll be getting New Super Mario Bros. U, the new Super Smash Bros. game, the new Zelda game, Bayonetta 2, and whatever games Monolith Soft and Retro Studios are working on (two of the best developers right now). Also have my eye on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, The Wonderful 101, Ninja Gaiden 3: The Razor's Edge, and Pikmin 3. 10 games that I'm looking forward to and the console hasn't even released. Not bad. I'll still be waiting a few months on the console, though.

Too many games to play now :lol:

Know that feeling, pumped close to 100 hours into Guild Wars 2 since launch and have hardly scratched the surface, got loads of games on Steam to play also and a few Wii games to finish. Starting to regret not playing that many games over summer now.

who is getting the wii u ? im defenitly going to buy 1

It looks interesting. Too bad Nintendo will never meet the graphics of a Playstation or Xbox product. If their new unit did; it would sell like hotcakes.

Honestly I want to buy a Nintendo console but there's nothing appealing to me about the Wii.

It looks interesting. Too bad Nintendo will never meet the graphics of a Playstation or Xbox product. If their new unit did; it would sell like hotcakes.

Honestly I want to buy a Nintendo console but there's nothing appealing to me about the Wii.

Nintendo has constantly done just fine not being swayed by people that sit around and cry about graphics. Know how they sell games? Making them fun, not making them Call of Duty part 73.

Nintendo has constantly done just fine not being swayed by people that sit around and cry about graphics. Know how they sell games? Making them fun, not making them Call of Duty part 73.

>fun

>75% of Wii games are in the value bin

>and shit

I absolutely appreciate the Wii for what it is, and there are a decent number of great games on it, but in reality, graphics or not, it's kind of shit, in my opinion.

That being said, if they hadn't taken the backwards compatibility out (or just put GameCube compatibility on the Wii U I would order that), I would own a Wii, just for some GC games and maybe like Wii Sports.

It's easy taking a shot at COD but Mario's barely changed in decades. Nintendo used to be innovators, all about doing things differently with some imagination. Now their new system is looking poor at best. It's hard to get excited for a games console with a sub-par games line-up on release day, not to mention the tablet controller just looks awkward.

I hope Nintendo's saving big guns for later, cause they'll need em'.

I absolutely appreciate the Wii for what it is, and there are a decent number of great games on it

About 10 in all honesty. Mario, Donkey kong, Zelda.

Online play? Dream on.

Ok so Nintendo has Zelda and Mario. Give me a few more games that you like for that console.

Go ahead, i'll wait.......

In all seriousness, Sony and Microsoft have a vast variety of games for everyone, and Nintendo has continued to slack and not upgrade to a console on the same level as the competitor. Say what you want about the CoD series, but it is the most popular console multiplayer game around.