''What I've Done'' - Linkin Park's New Song

W. Axl Kev

There's the youtube link for those who haven't heard it. I think it's a really good song, seems different from traditional Linkin Park stuff, but he's a really good singer.

Also is it me or is he trying really hard to dress like the lead singer of Judas Priest?

Cheers.

I think it's actually a really, really weak song and I hate their new style more than the old one.

Their sound is "okay" - but the lead singer is appalling as a vocalist and lyricist. They should dump him and get someone else.

As an aside: it's always fun to watch multi-million-dollar rock stars singing about their social consciences and about the injustices of the world. You know with a band like this they don't really mean it. At least Bono has actually taken part in charity work and donated millions to give some backing to his songs - what the hell have these guys done to have the right to make something like that? It comes across as patronizing. Just my opinion... :tongue2:

As an aside: it's always fun to watch multi-million-dollar rock stars singing about their social consciences and about the injustices of the world. You know with a band like this they don't really mean it. At least Bono has actually taken part in charity work and donated millions to give some backing to his songs - what the hell have these guys done to have the right to make something like that? It comes across as patronizing. Just my opinion... :tongue2:

Then again, Bono did switch U2's base from Ireland to Holland to escape tax... admittedly, he's done a lot of work, which is good, I just don't like U2 tbh... I don't think musicians should get involved in that sort of thing.

It's almost as good as stabbing rusty needles through my testicles.

you speaketh the truth.

its shit, but what else do you expect from linkin park? about as much talent as fred dursts anal beard.

and nice one for ripping NIN's tour imagery. douches.