WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

GN'R Reloaded

Frontman Axl Rose will be joined by rock 'n' roll all-stars including former Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Finck and former Primus drummer Brian Mantia for the U.S. tour.

So, Finck and Brian are just hired for that tour or what? :blink:

I think this article is a little bit missleading (especially for "normal" people) and that on an offical band homepage, I don't know, what can I say, it's Guns n' Roses...

Yeah it sounds like they're just guest appearing, which is gay.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R Reloaded

Frontman Axl Rose will be joined by rock 'n' roll all-stars including former Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Finck and former Primus drummer Brian Mantia for the U.S. tour.

So, Finck and Brian are just hired for that tour or what? :blink:

I think this article is a little bit missleading (especially for "normal" people) and that on an offical band homepage, I don't know, what can I say, it's Guns n' Roses...

Yeah it sounds like they're just guest appearing, which is gay.

maybe they are :P

A bit short on general info, (new) band promotion, bio(s) and a discography to name a few things. But a good start nonetheless! I assume more will be added. I like the bit there is about the new band, but it is a bit "hidden". And I'd rather see a whole gnr bio from 86 to now.

Could you give me a link to the band thing.. i cant see it anywhere :drevil:

and yeah an ok site... not good enough though.. the content and the quality are lacking

Looks like the presales are an open grab for anyone,no password,no registering....scalpers are going to LOVE that!

And you have to take what they are offering for seats...not much of a presale if all you can grab are G/A floors if you're looking for stands.

hmmmm...

At least the official site is up.....

they don't actually work... for anyone.

Has anyone tried the links again? Are you still getting an error message or does the sales transaction go through? Please let me know.

They don't expect people from outside the US wanting to register for their newsletter right?

I registered..

ditto :krider:

me too

b.t.w. the website looks pretty cool,can't wait till they put more shit on board! B)

Alright, figured out how now too. Wasn't sure about what to type in at "Zip/Postal"-Code.

no surprise everyone is complaining.

jesus christ we have an offical site, its a start.

same thing I was thinkin'.. :ph34r:

I know really..

Hey should we register for the email thing on the site , like incase a michigan presale starts?

Hey should we register for the email thing on the site , like incase a michigan presale starts?

I did just for the hell of it..

but, it'd be nice if something like that came outta doin' it..

If like something important about a MI show comes up could you let me know? I don't check my yahoo account ever, only my uni one.. and I don't like signing up for things with the school email address so yeah...

So in review... The World's Greatest Rock Band finally makes a website to premote their crucial comeback tour, and we have...

A lot of missing concert dates

At least one incorrect date

The drummer's name is spelled incorrectly sometimes

They imply that his "band" is only hired to back Axl for the tour

No real information about the album other than it should be coming at some time

References to songs/albums are occasionally wrong

No new pictures

No new news

No videos

Low res, ugly, amateur pics and graphics

Supposedly a pic of the old band pops up somewhere

The whole Tom Petty thing.

and the best part...

the glorious pre-sale feature doesn't work!

On the off chance your concert city is listed, you still can't buy tickets for it!

Once again, I say HATS OFF to Merck and the stunning job he's done managing my favorite rock star. Fan-fucking-tastic, dude! I can tell you guys really put a lot of hard work into it.

But hey, at least it's a start, right? If that makes you feel any better. There are ten-year-olds who can design websites these days, yet this is the best management can muster?

These guys make it really hard to be a G&R fan.

I gotta agree. It's nice to have something official, but for a band as big as GNR it's really not a top notch site. I'm hoping it will be updated very soon.

So in review... The World's Greatest Rock Band finally makes a website to premote their crucial comeback tour, and we have...

No new pictures

No new news

No videos

and the best part...

On the off chance your concert city is listed, you still can't buy tickets for it!

Once again, I say HATS OFF to Merck and the stunning job he's done managing my favorite rock star. Fan-fucking-tastic, dude! I can tell you guys really put a lot of hard work into it.

But hey, at least it's a start, right? If that makes you feel any better. There are ten-year-olds who can design websites these days, yet this is the best management can muster?

STOP bitching dickhead......

No new pictures

No new news

No videos

and the best part...

i second that