WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated the thread's info to not mislead the people.

The site is decent,but should be better..it has some cool look at least.

If you want to see some good GNR videos,go to the old and good youtube..cuz I think Axl will not allow to put GNR media in this site for a while..probably we'll see something new there only after CD release or a single release.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

Looks like the presales are an open grab for anyone,no password,no registering....scalpers are going to LOVE that!

And you have to take what they are offering for seats...not much of a presale if all you can grab are G/A floors if you're looking for stands.

hmmmm...

At least the official site is up.....

they don't actually work... for anyone.

I didn't try completing the transaction,but it did show what they were offering.

A bit short on general info, (new) band promotion, bio(s) and a discography to name a few things. But a good start nonetheless! I assume more will be added. I like the bit there is about the new band, but it is a bit "hidden". And I'd rather see a whole gnr bio from 86 to now.

Why? This looks like a site to promote Chinese Democracy, what relivance would a bio of the old band have to that?

Just updated the thread's info to not mislead the people.

The site is decent,but should be better..it's has some cool look at least.

If you want to see some good GNR video,go to the old and good youtube..cuz I think Axl will not allow to put GNR media in this site for a while..probably we'll see something new there only after CD release or a single release.

I hope so.

I have videos but what is with the people who aren't members in GNR boards.I think there must be a better promotion on the side.For example videos.

I also like how the NJ tour date is wrong. The concert is on Sunday the 5th of November (I confirmed this directly with Continental Airlines Arena box office) but the gunsnroses.com web site lists it as Sunday the 6th. It's not even listed in the tour section on the right of the main page.

Edited by abw1987

godman there is another topic with the same title... are you people stupid??

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...80205&st=75

are you a mod ?? no you're not so shut the fuck up and let THEM do THEIR job

do i look like im trying to do their job??? man,, everytime someone replies to me it gets more stupid.

so why are you stil replying in this topic and you dont't go to the other?? you would do us a favor!

Looks like the presales are an open grab for anyone,no password,no registering....scalpers are going to LOVE that!

And you have to take what they are offering for seats...not much of a presale if all you can grab are G/A floors if you're looking for stands.

hmmmm...

At least the official site is up.....

they don't actually work... for anyone.

I didn't try completing the transaction,but it did show what they were offering.

yeah it does.. you can fll out a form and everything, If it spots something wrong with your oder forum it will tell you to correct it but the moment you try and buy it gives a lame error message

It's definetely a step in the right direction that the album is mentioned on each of the three articles on the site at the moment.

It's kind of hard to believe that after all these years it seems to be getting released. If it isn't released this year, there'll have to be a lot of edits done to the site as it seems to point towards it.

godman there is another topic with the same title... are you people stupid??

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...80205&st=75

are you a mod ?? no you're not so shut the fuck up and let THEM do THEIR job

do i look like im trying to do their job??? man,, everytime someone replies to me it gets more stupid.

so why are you stil replying in this topic and you dont't go to the other?? you would do us a favor!

i reaffirm what i said!

First, I'd like to say I'm thrilled that we have a new official website with some news and other info. Info from the 'horse's mouth', so to speak. However, it seems very bland at the moment. A single page with no links... you know, most bands have a ton of links... 'on tour', 'press releases', 'the band', 'pictures', etc. Check out Aerosmith's website for an A1 site (aerosmith.com). Of course, I'm not counting the few links to pretty general stuff on there (MLB press release, 'meet the band'). I for one was just expecting a little more... but am happy that the wheels are finally turning.

So, what do you all think about the new website? Discuss. Do you think it will become more detailed or more elaborate as the tour begins? Think it will ever have a forum? I just think we're seeing a temporary site for the time being.

One funny/strange thing I noticed... when I signed up for what I presume to be the GNR fan club (at the bottom middle of the page), when I submittted info I got a 'thank you' page... with what appears to be pictures of the original band behind it?!?!

That just seems odd to me, given the history there.

Edited by Matt13

right now, the site is absolutely terrible.

hardly information on it at all.

the site g u n s n r o s e s o n l i n e . c o m (if I type it correctly, it replaces the word, for some reason when I post it) was a helluva lot better, more info...but, now it end you to gunsnrose.com

I also like how the NJ tour date is wrong. The concert is on Sunday the 5th of November (I confirmed this directly with Continental Airlines Arena box office) but the gunsnroses.com web site lists it as Sunday the 6th.

Actually it says MONDAY. Monday, Nov. 6: Continental Airlines Arena, E. Rutherford, N.J.

:confused:

Oops, that's what I meant.

GN'R Reloaded

Frontman Axl Rose will be joined by rock 'n' roll all-stars including former Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Finck and former Primus drummer Brian Mantia for the U.S. tour.

So, Finck and Brian are just hired for that tour or what? :blink:

I think this article is a little bit missleading (especially for "normal" people) and that on an offical band homepage, I don't know, what can I say, it's Guns n' Roses...