Oh to dream.. =]

xDSGx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy, just

GUNS N FUCKING ROSES

mothing is more rock n roll than axl, tommy, robin, richard, ron, dizzy, chris, and brain

:rolleyes:...

whats wrong??? dont like what i hold as rock n roll, oh thats right there is a cute neat definition of what rock n roll is............now please get your head out your ass.

Edited by ohmygod

GREATEST ROCK CONCERT OF ALL TIME (and I mean EVER!):

THE GREAT ONES TOUR 2009:

1st Set/ OPening Acts(2 hours): The Eagles (With the remaining members of the Doors & The other ones, remaining members of the Grateful Dead

2nd Set (1 hour): Pink Floyd

3rd Set (1 hour): Rage Against The Machine

3rd Set (1 1/2 hours): Black Sabbath

4th Set (2 hours): Led Zeppelin

Headlineing (2 1/2 - 3 hours): The original (meaning:Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven Adler)Guns N' Fuckin' Roses!with guest appearances from Aerosmith & Skid Row.

You would never have to attend another concert for the rest of your life, period.

easy, just

GUNS N FUCKING ROSES

mothing is more rock n roll than axl, tommy, robin, richard, ron, dizzy, chris, and brain

:rolleyes:...

whats wrong??? dont like what i hold as rock n roll, oh thats right there is a cute neat definition of what rock n roll is............now please get your head out your ass.

:rolleyes:

u are joking...right? :confused:

I'll go for a nice solid three to avoid just naming all my favorite bands.

Opening Acts:

Van Halen circa 1984

Alice In Chains circa 1992-1993

Featured Band:

Guns N' Roses circa 1991.

Encore: Some kind of crazy vocal collaboration with Layne, Axl, and Chris....along with a guitar orgy featuring Slash, Jerry, and Eddie.

Honorable Mentions: Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Jane's Addiction, RHCP, Faith No More, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, RATM, The Cult...hell even Heart or Fleetwood Mac...Aerosmith, STP, AC/DC with either singer. Didn't I say I was going to avoid listing all my favorite bands?!

Edited by Ant

First Day: Stone Temple Pilots and Motley Crue and Poison

Second Day: Aerosmith, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, AC/DC and Alice in Chains

Third Day: Velvet Revolver and Army Of Anyone and Ratt

Fourth Day: Papa Roach, Sebastian Bach, Extreme and Blink182

Fifth Day: Buckethead and to finish it off Original Mutha F'in GUNS N" ROSES baby well not original because Sorum>Adler but both are very talented

every one plays 3 hour sets but i have front row seats an outhouse rite next to me all the food i can eat and water to drink

First Day: Stone Temple Pilots and Motley Crue and Poison

Second Day: Aerosmith, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, AC/DC and Alice in Chains

Third Day: Velvet Revolver and Army Of Anyone and Ratt

Fourth Day: Papa Roach, Sebastian Bach, Extreme and Blink182

Fifth Day: Buckethead and to finish it off Original Mutha F'in GUNS N" ROSES baby well not original because Sorum>Adler but both are very talented

every one plays 3 hour sets but i have front row seats an outhouse rite next to me all the food i can eat and water to drink

I can think of much better limitless liquids to have at your side beginning with 'w' to be honest! :P

xDSGx

Opening acts:

- The White Stripes

- Nirvana

- Stiff Little Fingers

- Alice in Chains

- R.E.M.

worst opening act ever man :lol:

Oh, yes, you are so right. There is no way great alternative acts such as R.E.M. or Alice in Chains can match the highly influential music and God-like lyrics of pussy-rock bands such as Poison or Skid Row.

you call Skid Row and Poison pussy-rock, and still your lissening to R.E.M?! :lol: that must be the most boring band ever, remember I liked "man on the moon" and some other catchy stuff when I was like 12-13...... oh, wait... :rolleyes:

you call Skid Row and Poison pussy-rock, and still your lissening to R.E.M?! :lol: that must be the most boring band ever, remember I liked "man on the moon" and some other catchy stuff when I was like 12-13...... oh, wait... :rolleyes:

I prefer the more alternative college rock side of R.E.M., like Murmur and not "the other catchy stuff" like you put it, even though I think "Man on the Moon" is a great song with smart lyrics about a great comedian.

And if you keep bringing up my age whenever we are having an argument, I'm afraid I have to start using your dyslexia against you - I don't like making fun of things people can't do anything about, but if you keep doing it, I will do it too.

I prefer the more alternative college rock side of R.E.M., like Murmur and not "the other catchy stuff" like you put it, even though I think "Man on the Moon" is a great song with smart lyrics about a great comedian.

And if you keep bringing up my age whenever we are having an argument, I'm afraid I have to start using your dyslexia against you - I don't like making fun of things people can't do anything about, but if you keep doing it, I will do it too.

I really don't care man :lol: