Hinder

krissirge

now this was a pleasant discovery,I'd like to thank whoever made the Hinder vs Nickelback thread.I got their debut album and this is some great hard rock I'm hearing.Get Stoned is a great rocker and Lips Of An Angel sounds like a throwback to 80's power ballads,which is good (Y)

of course,they rip off the riff oof SCOM on Homecoming Queen...well if you are going to rip off somebody,at least rip off the best

Edited by krissirge

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I've heard "Lips of an Angel" by Jack Ingram, a country artist. Still a crappy song, but it's sad that the country version is better than Hinder's.

ugh I HATE that country version..just the way Ingram sings it. And the fact that I can't stand country....but yeah, all the answers in this thread are pretty accurate. Generic, mainstream...mediocre music.

I saw Hinder a few weeks back, and I must say the lead singer is pretty fuckin hot in real life :heart:

The only song I got into was "Get Stoned".. love that song actually.

• 5 months later...
The lead singer is an open homosexual, not sure why most of his songs are about girls!

What's you're definition of open? How about a source. I can't find that "open" statement anywhere.

have you seen the way he looks and dresses? thats your source

The lead singer is an open homosexual, not sure why most of his songs are about girls!

What's you're definition of open? How about a source. I can't find that "open" statement anywhere.

Axl wore tiny white lycra shorts, shiny american flag shirts and white cowboy hats... hows that for a source?

Axl wore tiny white lycra shorts, shiny american flag shirts and white cowboy hats... hows that for a source?

it was the 80s and early 90s, it was allowed.....plus we all heard of the hot women he was banging

That Lips Of An Angel song got really huge just when I was giving my sister driving lessons, meaning I was stuck in a car listening to FM radio a lot. They played it every five minutes, I fucking swear. Thank god she passed.

Yes, they really did. It was horrible. I didn't mind the song, really, until I heard it for the 10th time within 3 hours.

Krissirge, you seriously have the worst taste of anyone on earth. Really. Worse than Chris Axl. You don't like anything remotely good, and all your favourite artists are shit stains on the underpants of American culture. Get some culture, get some taste; grow up.

And yet I'm on a GNR forum :rolleyes:

Oh wait,I like the fact that you seem to dictate what is culture and what is taste or did you just copy it from music critics.

Growing up is something you have yet to master yourself.

Now go and don't get pissed off if I actually bother to say anything that's remotely negative about your favorite bands.