"Let's go for my michelle"-ear mix from tokyo..who's that guy behind every song?

jip

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone knows if the voice b4 every song"let's go..." is the voice of smn from the crew or a band member?stinson perhaps?

thank you

Tommy Stinson, I think...

Yup, it's Tommy "The General" Stinson.

Yeah who does he think he is?

The General :) Him and Axl are the two who talk about what song to play next from what I've heard on the monitor mixes. As far as I remember, Tommy takes charge in rehearsals as well. Other than Dizzy, he's been there the longest.

Is he the one Axl freaks out about? "STOP YELLING IN MY FUCKING EAR!!"?

I've got a feeling that'll be Tom, not Tommy. I think that's the Head Roadie's name, Axl mentions him quite a few times during the Tokyo Show on the monitor mix about getting his pack checked and stuff, I don't think he's talking about Tommy.

Tommy Stinson is Guns n' Roses!

Seriously, by now you all should know he has a big role in the band, he's the 2nd guy in Guns.

yeah, everyone should know by now! how long has he been with us now? isn't it like 11 years? :xmasssanta:

tommy is GNR! rock1

Seriously, by now you all should know he has a big role in the band, he's the 2nd guy in Guns.

yeah, everyone should know by now! how long has he been with us now? isn't it like 11 years? :xmasssanta:

tommy is GNR! rock1

Which one of these is Tommy?

guns_n_roses_band_wallpaper.jpg

tommy is GNR! rock1

Hilarious :facepalm:

tommy is GNR! rock1

1236740759054.jpg

tommy is GNR! rock1

facepalm.gif

tommy is GNR! rock1

seriously, thats just stupid. i almost started crying on your behalf because it was so stupid :HUGEFACEPALM:

Edited by henfjel

tommy is GNR! rock1

They guy with the cigarette.

tommy is GNR! rock1

They guy with the cigarette.

ok, now THAT was actually funny compared to the picture :lol: