10.18 - Manchester, England @ MEN arena

10.20 - Zaragoza, Spain @ Pabellón Príncipe Felipe

10.22 - Barcelona, Spain @ Palau Olímpic de Badalona

Edited by Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be a good idea to put all of the rumours and confirmed events in one thread, especially as many european festivals are releasing their setlists next week.

Confirmed:

.Sweden rock festival

Rumoured:

. French show/ festival in Paris

.Downloaf festival in england (headliners announced on monday)

(more rumours or confirmed dates are posted, i will add to the first post)

There are rumours about Guns N' Roses coming to some rock-festival in Helsinki (Finland) in june. The promoter says it's almost confirmed, but still not sure.

Yes, the Paris show is supposed to take place at the Palais Omnisport de Bercy, in Paris, in late June.

The rumours have been confirmed by Zegut, who is a very reknowned rock Dj in France.

Hope it's true. If it is, I'm going. Will have to travel four hours though...

Strong rumors about a show in Denmark. I repeat STRONG!! :thumbsup:

Hope there's more than just festival appearances :(

This. Haven't really heard anything about them coming to Portugal, but if they do (and they better come!) it'd be awesome if they played a non-festival show instead of Rock In Rio again. But hey, I'll take what I can get :book:

They're not going to Download Festival, AC/DC is the headliner, they don't need Guns N' Roses. But I'm sure they will get Reading and Graspop at least.

Download is a three day event, Guns could easily fill another headlining slot. I get the impression they wont though.

They're not going to Download Festival, AC/DC is the headliner, they don't need Guns N' Roses. But I'm sure they will get Reading and Graspop at least.

Supposedly, as its the 30th they wanted to get 3 top, classic headliners.

They already have Them Crooked Voltures, STP and Megadeth. I think that's enough (for then, of course :) )

Supposedly, as its the 30th they wanted to get 3 top, classic headliners.

They already have Them Crooked Voltures, STP and Megadeth. I think that's enough (for then, of course :) )

Like I said, it's a three day event, only one headliner, AC/DC has been announced, there are two more to come, read my posts!!!!!

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/7252/-/Major-festival-announcents-due-this-Monday

Monday 15th February is set to be a big day for the 2010 festival world, with highly anticipated headline announcements due from at least two massive events!

As revealed in a saga of Twitter messages, booker Andy Copping has revealed that Download Festival will be announcing seven new bands, including the two remaining headline acts (after AC/DC were confirmed previously), this coming Monday (February 15). Rage Against the Machine are strongly rumoured to be one of the headliners, with the festival taking place the weekend after their free London Finsbury Park show (announced today). Stone Sour, Billy Idol , 30 Seconds To Mars and Five Finger Death Punch are also expected to be confirmed.

The big question is - who will be the third headliner? There were strong rumours of Aerosmith but that looks increasingly unlikely with various band members rotating in rehab and talk of inter-band litigation flying. VF's spies heard that Nickelback were pencilled as a contingency, and we hope this was disinformation! Rumours more in-line with Coppings claim that his bill will blow our socks off would include a reformed Soundgarden and Guns N' Roses (if the latter does not play Reading & Leeds, which we are almost certain they will). Check back on Monday to find out once and for all!

Dance fans will be much more interested in finding out who is topping the bill at this year's Global Gathering (which returns to Long Marston Airfield on Friday 30th to Saturday 31st July). All will be revealed on Monday.

We will also be unveiling details of the most amazing competition ever devised in the history of festivals!

Have a great weekend and make sure you visit Virtual Festivals first thing on Monday to fill your trousers with the best festival news in the UK.

I really hope they do Reading and not Download this year!! as a lot of my mates go Reading so be good for me! less than 24 hours we find out!

They will Defo headline one the two festivals

Download usually has 3 headliners, one for each day so they could do the friday or saturday if they are playing.

However I agree that they won't play it in my opinion. I think Soundgarden and Rage will play.

I would much prefer Reading!

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

I already got my ticket for Reading so if they play there don't expect to see me here for while as I will be jail for running naked around Canterbury.

didn't think they were on sale yet??

Am i right in saying leeds and reading take place the last weekend in august?

I already got my ticket for Reading so if they play there don't expect to see me here for while as I will be jail for running naked around Canterbury.

didn't think they were on sale yet??

Am i right in saying leeds and reading take place the last weekend in august?

The week after the festival they sell a limited amount for the festival the following year. I got mine then and assume plonker did the same.

Yeah its ususally the second to last weekend in August or around then