Dallas November 5!! Info and Update Thread

batman007

Question for Dallas residents... How's Deep Ellum these days? Back in the day I had a few tattoos done there and it was a blast but then I heard it kinda went to shit now it's back in an upswing. Thoughts? Reason I ask is I'm looking for a place to take my brother(who's never been to Dallas) to knock back a few beers and watch some football before the show starts. Thanks!

deep ellum is fine these days. you won't have any problems whatsoever.

i've never been to this particular place but it looks promising: http://www.yelp.com/biz/anvil-pub-dallas

Thanks for the insight and the suggestion, I'm going to check out Anvil, looks like a good spot. If you or anyone else wants to meet up before the show let me know and we can make arrangements. My plan is to watch the 1st half of LSU/Alabama then grab a taxi over to the venue. Now bring on Guns!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready. Been waiting since they cancelled 2002. I think I will head up to Arlington tonight and catch up with some old friends, sleep it off tomorrow and then have an amazing Saturday night!

Me too. I've been waiting since the cancelled tour in 2002. I've been a GNR fan since I saw the video for Welcome to the Jungle on the Headbangers Ball and I"ve watched them become huge.

I never got to see GNR in their first days, I was raising 2 kids and it just wasn't a good time. Anyway, tomorrow night I will be attending with my husband and my 2 grown kids. WE are all excited about this show. My son was little when GNR came on the scene, but through me he's been a fan since his early teens. Learning to play the drums to GNR songs was awesome for him. Now we get to see them live. Axl Rose is still an amazing showman. I know he'll put on an amazing show. It's going to be so awesome to take part in this event.

The weather is supposed to be a little cool at night, but once GNR hits the stage, I"m sure we fans will forget about it and rock!

See all you GNR fans tomorrow night!

I am ready. Been waiting since they cancelled 2002. I think I will head up to Arlington tonight and catch up with some old friends, sleep it off tomorrow and then have an amazing Saturday night!

Me too. I've been waiting since the cancelled tour in 2002. I've been a GNR fan since I saw the video for Welcome to the Jungle on the Headbangers Ball and I"ve watched them become huge.

I never got to see GNR in their first days, I was raising 2 kids and it just wasn't a good time. Anyway, tomorrow night I will be attending with my husband and my 2 grown kids. WE are all excited about this show. My son was little when GNR came on the scene, but through me he's been a fan since his early teens. Learning to play the drums to GNR songs was awesome for him. Now we get to see them live. Axl Rose is still an amazing showman. I know he'll put on an amazing show. It's going to be so awesome to take part in this event.

The weather is supposed to be a little cool at night, but once GNR hits the stage, I"m sure we fans will forget about it and rock!

that's really cool. hope you all enjoy the show!

OH, thanks so much. I know we're going to enjoy this show for sure! Having my family there is just the icing on the cake! We are so lucky to all love the same music! :)

that's really cool. hope you all enjoy the show!

I've still got 2 tickets for salel. They look awesome according to the seating chart. Dang family deal came up and I can't make it down there.

Section 100 Row N Seats 1 & 2

I paid $93 each but will pretty much take anything at this point. PM me if interested.

I've got a paypal account for payment and will split the fed ex charge with whomever wants to buy 'em.

Dalas show is nearly to be soldout...In one day,yesterday gnr sold more than 1200 tickets

http://www.livenation.com/event/0C0047349B537FBE?crosssite=TM_US:735218:98330

How do you know this?

I think he's looking at interactive map to tell that. They've definitely sold a lot more tickets from the last time I checked that map.

Ali

Cool! Why is that only available at a few venues?

Edit: If they really did sell 1200 tickets since yesterday, isn't that a sign of some buzz going on?

Edited by Changes

Dalas show is nearly to be soldout...In one day,yesterday gnr sold more than 1200 tickets

http://www.livenation.com/event/0C0047349B537FBE?crosssite=TM_US:735218:98330

How do you know this?

I think he's looking at interactive map to tell that. They've definitely sold a lot more tickets from the last time I checked that map.

Ali

How do you get the interactive map for other shows?

1 more f'n day...

0 for me! I'll be in Houston for the show tonight and then again back home in Dallas tomorrow. Can't wait!!

5 years ago, I may be able to get away with that! Family commitments got me to choose either Houston or Dallas. Have a f'n awesome time these next two days! It will be legend....wait for it...dary!

Awesome story! My wife uses Sweet Child as her ringtone. She was listening to the actual song on her way home last nite, and our 4-yr old daughter said her phone was rining. Wife told her it was an actual song & we were going to go see them this weekend. My daughter then asked to go! She told her maybe next time. My daughter then went on to headbang the rest of the song. Too cool!

Uncle Axl may be too old for my daughter to ever see him...but she will surely hear about him following this show!

Edited by SALonghorn

This show is just going to be awesome. My first concert at Gexa and more importantly first ever Guns concert! Man I am getting amped up. Tomorrow is going to be amazing. How is the parking at this venue. I am staying downtown and thought about taking a cab. Are cabs readily available after shows?