Axl Rose made ​​peace with Medina.

realpoti

how come RIR this year was only about 70,000 people when in 2001 it was 250,000 ???

30,000 left before Gn'R. It was actually 100,000 per day this year.

The press release from GN'R regarding the US tour said it would be 75,000 at Rock in Rio.

Something like that; it's what have waited until the end.

how come RIR this year was only about 70,000 people when in 2001 it was 250,000 ???

The press release from GN'R regarding the US tour said it would be 75,000 at Rock in Rio.

Yeah, but the point was they came up with that number a couple of weeks prior to the concert.

From the press release:

GUNS N' ROSES will embark on its first U.S. tour in five years this fall. The trek will kick off October 28 in Orlando, Florida and will include stops in 30 cities — fueled by Monster Energy — from October to New Year's Eve. Before hitting the States, GN'R will tour Latin America, starting with a sold-out, headline slot for the closing day of the Rock In Rio festival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on October 2 in front of 75,000 fans

Edited by spirit83

Yeah, but the point was they came up with that number a couple of weeks prior to the concert.

From the press release:

GUNS N' ROSES will embark on its first U.S. tour in five years this fall. The trek will kick off October 28 in Orlando, Florida and will include stops in 30 cities — fueled by Monster Energy — from October to New Year's Eve. Before hitting the States, GN'R will tour Latin America, starting with a sold-out, headline slot for the closing day of the Rock In Rio festival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on October 2 in front of 75,000 fans

They're wrong then. Medina said it would be 100.000 per day, he can't be wrong about his festival.

I've got that DVD. Never knew that though. You can see Axl best at the 4:01 marker. He's behind Noel. You are going to have to go full screen and pause it though. He's also at the 00:18 and a few other points.

Edited by ITW 2012

I've got that DVD. Never knew that though. You can see Axl best at the 4:01 marker. He's behind Noel. You are going to have to go full screen and pause it though. He's also at the 00:18 and a few other points.

That's not Axl is it? He didn't look like that in 94. If it said 2001 I would have been more inclined to believe it was him.

That's not Axl is it? He didn't look like that in 94. If it said 2001 I would have been more inclined to believe it was him.

It's him. Looks pretty much the same as he did when he

in the same year.

No fucking way.

That's not Axl. I know how he looked when he sang with Bruce, but he only got to know Liam Gallagher in 2001.

I know that cause I heard that from Noel. They only been together when they played there. Noel actually said: "he's crazy" (on Axl, that night)

There's a photograph of Liam and Axl together.

The two last great Rock n'Roll Bands by the way

in the same year.

No fucking way.

That's not Axl. I know how he looked when he sang with Bruce, but he only got to know Liam Gallagher in 2001.

I know that cause I heard that from Noel. They only been together when they played there. Noel actually said: "he's crazy" (on Axl, that night)

I threw on the DVD and watched it on my tv. I'm sure it's Axl. Noel and Liam probably just don't remember 94 all that well. And it's quite possible that Axl didn't stick around and hang with them after that particular show.

I've always kind of wished that Axl would replace Baz with Liam. Or maybe just add Beady Eye to the tour. Liam and Axl could definitely stir up a shit typhoon. And I agree with you on GNR and Oasis being the last great rock and roll bands.

Fuck this Medina guy. I'm just going to start a thread about this.

Edited by ITW 2012

in the same year.

No fucking way.

I threw on the DVD and watched it on my tv. I'm sure it's Axl. Noel and Liam probably just don't remember 94 all that well. And it's quite possible that Axl didn't stick around and hang with them after that particular show.

I've always kind of wished that Axl would replace Baz with Liam. Or maybe just add Beady Eye to the tour. Liam and Axl could definitely stir up a shit typhoon. And I agree with you on GNR and Oasis being the last great rock and roll bands.

Do you think Axl would make a good pirate???

in the same year.

No fucking way.

Do you think Axl would make a good pirate???

Hell Yeah!

Edited by ITW 2012

he only got to know Liam Gallagher in 2001.

Maybe he just showed up backstage at the gig and watched them but didn't really hang about?

This photo? If so I believe it's been confirmed as a fake.

liamgallagher3hy.jpg

in the same year.

No fucking way.

Agreed - it's not Axl in that video.