Axl Rose made ​​peace with Medina.

realpoti

Source: http://diariodopara.diarioonline.com.br/N-143858-AXL+ROSE+E+ROBERTO+MEDINA+FAZEM+AS+PAZES.html

My (Poor) Translation:

After giving a red card to Axl Rose, peace has been settled between Roberto Medina and Guns N' Roses. In an interview, the businessman, creator of Rock in Rio, said the band was banned in future editions because of the delay in the closing night. It was enough for Guns, in the US, to make an announcement.

Axl Rose himself called Medina, and the two ended up getting along. In a statement, Gn'R justified the delay: "Axl arrived early, at one in the morning. The inadequate coverage of the stage caused a long delay. The soundboard was damaged and replaced as soon as possible". Therefore, Guns might return in the next edition.

I read that System of the Down was delayed and their set went until 1:15 a.m and didn't get their stuff off the stage until 1:45 which made GNR late and didn't come on until 2:15. But hey those of you who saw the show said they played for 2 1/2 hours. I mean what do these people want?

As for not having GNR anymore, please they bring in the huge crowds and lots of money, so you know even if Axl didn't apologize, GNR still would have been invited back next year.

I wish GNR would play the US every year.

I read that System of the Down was delayed and their set went until 1:15 a.m and didn't get their stuff off the stage until 1:45 which made GNR late and didn't come on until 2:15. But hey those of you who saw the show said they played for 2 1/2 hours. I mean what do these people want?

As for not having GNR anymore, please they bring in the huge crowds and lots of money, so you know even if Axl didn't apologize, GNR still would have been invited back next year.

I wish GNR would play the US every year.

As much as I love Gn'R, that's not the case. The festival will sold out in one day again with Gn'R or not, it's the biggest music festival of the country.

Shitstm of a Down was on way to longer than they should have been and then it started raining on the equipment. Problem?

Yeah, that's what was said on blabbermouth.net. Why didn't System of the Down get shit for being late?

Everyone likes to pick on Axl. I'm surprised everyone is not blaming Axl for all the shit going on in the MIddle East! lol

The stupid talk show hosts on the Dallas rock station are already talking about how late they think Axl will be for the DAllas show. God! It just never ends.

If I were Axl I would just be late for spite, but then it's only gonna hurt us fans.

It's a Saturday night, and I will wait as long as it takes forAxl and GNR to hit the stage. I'm just worried the venue might cut them off if they go past midnight because of the noise ordinance and people around the venue complaining about the rock music, since the venue is in a mostly black and Mexican neighborhood. Hey, listen and rock man!

Shitstm of a Down was on way to longer than they should have been and then it started raining on the equipment. Problem?

Yeah, that's what was said on blabbermouth.net. Why didn't System of the Down get shit for being late?

Everyone likes to pick on Axl. I'm surprised everyone is not blaming Axl for all the shit going on in the MIddle East! lol

The stupid talk show hosts on the Dallas rock station are already talking about how late they think Axl will be for the DAllas show. God! It just never ends.

If I were Axl I would just be late for spite, but then it's only gonna hurt us fans.

It's a Saturday night, and I will wait as long as it takes forAxl and GNR to hit the stage. I'm just worried the venue might cut them off if they go past midnight because of the noise ordinance and people around the venue complaining about the rock music, since the venue is in a mostly black and Mexican neighborhood. Hey, listen and rock man!

I suppose if Axl ever goes onstage on time, out of respect for his fans, then all the media would stop making a big deal about it?

And did you really write that 2nd to last sentence. Those Damn black and Mexican people. You know they don't like rock and roll. Wow.

Anyway, like I said in a previous post, I think this message was meant for promoters in the US and not the fans. With all the hoopla surrounding Rio (and Medina's comments), I think GNR camp are trying to assure US promotors, who I don't doubt would quickly pull the plug on the tour, that they'll be on their "best behavior."

Saving face..at some point people stop returning your calls.

Liam knows that Axl is the fucking man. I read that Liam was at the first Hammerstein show, but I didn't see him.

I'm sure I recall reading somewhere that Noel used to moan at Liam when they were young for blasting Appetite on his stereo at silly volumes.

Also for anyone who has the Definatley Maybe dvd, Axl can be seen sitting side stage smoking whilst Oasis play

Everyone likes to pick on Axl because he won't ever admit fault and parades around like he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else. Those two attributes... get on people's nerves.

This is good to hear I suppose, how often is Rio again? If it's another 5 year gap I doubt this band will still be around for it.

Beta should ask Sharon Osbourne about what she did to Limp Bizkit because they went on late, and would've made Ozzy go on real late - killed the power to their set.

how come RIR this year was only about 70,000 people when in 2001 it was 250,000 ???

30,000 left before Gn'R. It was actually 100,000 per day this year.

The press release from GN'R regarding the US tour said it would be 75,000 at Rock in Rio.