Who's autograph is this?

Saltzy

I'm not gonna restate the whole, story cause I'm sure many people here read the thread in the main forum, but the band/The Hard Rock sent me a signed mic after I had one confiscated by security at the end of the 11/10 show.

I definitley know who 4/5 of the signatures are.

-Tommy Stinson

-Richard Fortus

-DJ Ashba

-Bumblefoot

I am just trying to conclusively determine who # 5 is.

It would be the 'X' looking one in the middle of this pic. I'm thinking it HAS to be Axl, but I am just not sure.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

IMG_3260.jpg

to be honest it doesnt look like Axl's normal signature. Looks more like a Slash signature :rofl-lol: but we know that isnt the case. Im not sure.

Btw congrats, loved the other thread

Thanks. Obviously I am not gonna be able to rest until I figure it out.

Like someone over there posted it doesn't look like it's Dizzy, Chris, or Frank. It obvioulsly can't be Slash. Who the hell else can it be other than Axl?

I'm planning on getting it PSA/DNA authenticated next month to protect it's value forever anyway, so I guess maybe they will be able to tell me then.

I have a feeling this mic may have been on display somewhere at the Hard Rock too based on how I got it. I'm trying to see if I can find it in any photos of the GnR displays people have taken.

Edited by Saltzy

• 5 months later...

So they didnt even give you a mic with axls auto LMAO

I was totally gonna write them and complain but then I realized, "Hey, they sent me a stage used mic signed by 5 members of the band for nothing."

Anyway, I posted this in the main forum, but here is the completed, framed piece. I am actually giving it to my friend in like 3 hours.

GnRFramed-2_zps683253a3.jpg

GnRFramed-3_zpsd5ac4a7c.jpg

Edited by Saltzy

• 2 weeks later...

So they didnt even give you a mic with axls auto LMAO

I was totally gonna write them and complain but then I realized, "Hey, they sent me a stage used mic signed by 5 members of the band for nothing."

Anyway, I posted this in the main forum, but here is the completed, framed piece. I am actually giving it to my friend in like 3 hours.

GnRFramed-2_zps683253a3.jpg

GnRFramed-3_zpsd5ac4a7c.jpg

This is all kinds of awesome!

Thanks guys.

I really put a lot of time, energy and cash into this, so I am really glad to see that hardcore GNR fans seem to like it.

My buddy stared at the thing for like 30 minutes before grabbing me and hugging me, so I am assuming he likes it too.

Edited by Saltzy