Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Press conference in Jakarta

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

izzydoezit

izzydoezit

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • 12-April 12

In this interview the band jokes about the next record coming out "in 20 years" or something or have I misheard that?

BBF is asked what his favorite GNR album is. His reply is "the next one". Considering that there is no next album soon to be completed, does that imply that he doesn't like Guns N' Roses albums at all?

Ashba is trying too hard to sound positive about the new album. Kinda like a salesman.

Very sad... And where the fuck is the lead singer? Is he too good for a press conference? Isn't this his job? Why is he so damn lazy? I mean you need to work hard for good results. You can't just put the blame on Slash, Duff and Seymour and really think that these are the reasons you became a shadow of your past self.

There are rockstars in their 50s 60s and 70s (Angus Young, Mick Jagger etc) who are bigger and better than ever in their game. Shame ....

Edited by izzydoezit, 16 December 2012 - 12:54 PM.

Young_Gun

Young_Gun

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  • 03-March 08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLmy4AbVSA&feature=player_embedded

In this interview the band jokes about the next record coming out "in 20 years" or something or have I misheard that?

BBF is asked what his favorite GNR album is. His reply is "the next one". Considering that there is no next album, does that inmply that he doesn't like Guns N' Roses albums?

Ashba is trying too hard to sound positive about the new album.

Very sad... And where the fuck is the lead singer? Is he too good for a press conference?

I have to say it is sad when the main man and guy in the know is not there to answer serious questions.

blackrose87

blackrose87

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • 04-January 12

BBF is asked what his favorite GNR album is. His reply is "the next one". Considering that there is no next album, does that inmply that he doesn't like Guns N' Roses albums?

Very sad... And where the fuck is the lead singer? Is he too good for a press conference?

I have to say it is sad when the main man and guy in the know is not there to answer serious questions.

Totally agree. These guys have no clue about future plans

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• SILVER
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09
Boo hoo. Cry moar.

Edited by brainsaber, 16 December 2012 - 01:31 PM.

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

Totally agree. These guys have no clue about future plans

Or even their future plans with the band...all the guys at that press conference have been rumored to be leaving

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,849 posts
  • 08-January 04
So even Guns n' Roses is making fun of the fact that Guns n' Roses can't come up with a new record.

Great.

Just great.

This is pathetic...

Edited by username, 16 December 2012 - 01:33 PM.

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• SILVER
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09

So even Guns n' Roses is making fun of the fact that Guns n' Roses can't come up with a new record.

Great.

Just great.

This is pathetic...

No. It's Spinal Tap.

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

trqster

trqster

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts
  • 08-August 06
Axl pays his employees to do this kind of press stuff - so no reason for them to complain & bitch about it really...

Old-timer Gn'R fan since '88... 

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07
Wow. What an embarassment this must have been for these guys. They are OBVIOUSLY clueless.

When the lady with the microphone said "before we start some questions, I have to say a few things" - and then commenced doing so in another language - can anyone confirm if what she said was "you can't ask questions about them not being the real GNR"? Seriously?

How bout when someone asked when the next album was coming out and Dizzy pushed the microphone towards DJ - kinda like "I ain't answering that shit".

What about DJ's answer to when is the next album? He responded, "None of us are in any hurry to put out a bad album." Earlier this year, he was claiming they had some really amazing shit. Now, even the own "band" is claiming that what they have isn't good material. lol

Talk about BIG-TIME fucking pathetic. These guys HAD to feel like idiots.

Edited by bringbackadler, 16 December 2012 - 02:21 PM.

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,212 posts
  • 13-May 09

Talk about BIG-TIME fucking pathetic.

Meh...

Could be worse.

They could be giving blowjobs for crank instead of making sizeable amounts of cash playing Guns n' Roses songs with Axl Rose.

EDIT : Just in case, I'm just fucking around...I agree that these interviews are kinda sad...

Edited by The Glow Inc., 16 December 2012 - 02:14 PM.

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

jimb0

jimb0

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts
  • 04-April 05
LOL Dj's been saying that shit for three years now. Three years and they can't even 'Get all the guys in the same room.' Axl deserves an award for boss that most under-utilizes his employees. Axl doesn't have 'precious' time even if he thinks he does. IMO we may have seen the last release of GNR already.

Edited by jimb0, 16 December 2012 - 02:15 PM.

fuck     been at work all day , could some one please Piss on Me ???

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,212 posts
  • 13-May 09
As much as it sucks, I really think that they are well aware ( even DJ... ) that nothing is going to be released anytime soon so the best they can do is give these kinds of answers.

BBF, when he doesn't express frustration at the band's inactivity regarding studio, often says that "life gets in the way" but come on...

The band is making MILLIONS while on the road. They have the money for studio time if they really wanted to finish the remaining CD era songs. Otherwise, most of them have their own studios and while they might not be on par with Axl's production ambitions they are good enough for demoing at least yet nothing is getting done.

My guess is that it's not life that gets in the way, it's either procrastination or simply Axl's refusal to do anything.

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,849 posts
  • 08-January 04

IMO we may have seen the last release of GNR already.

I expect some great post-mortum releases eventually.

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,054 posts
  • 02-March 06
Lol was that the sound of a pin dropping when she asked for a round of applause. *cringe*

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

Kapitch_77

Kapitch_77

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts
  • 18-February 06
Well that was instructive... not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users