Thanks Fernando, genuinely

Guest NGOG

In the past 24 hours he's slightly appeased three big things for me. He came out firstly to say GNR are still intent on pulling off the tour for the Brazilian fans. Then he informed myself and Manets that GNR management were 'checking' our letter on behalf of MyGNR. Now, he's went and clarified something which has been playing on our minds for weeks. If you aren't already aware, he revealed that GNR are 'working on the Vegas DVD'.

That's all I really want as a fan! If GNR management keep us in the know, I'm happy.

Yes, but he still ignoring questions about new music/album.

Well isn't it obvious why? He's going to let Axl do that by answering the questions of MyGNR. :lol:

In the past 24 hours he's slightly appeased three big things for me. He came out firstly to say GNR are still intent on pulling off the tour for the Brazilian fans. Then he informed myself and Manets that GNR management were 'checking' our letter on behalf of MyGNR. Now, he's went and clarified something which has been playing on our minds for weeks. If you aren't already aware, he revealed that GNR are 'working on the Vegas DVD'.

That's all I really want as a fan! If GNR management keep us in the know, I'm happy.

Checking it for what?

They have done a great job anyway since 2011, especially if you are a fan who wanted to see them on the road. Also not forgetting the livestreams, and they made the effort with the fanclub, which never really took off, but we got the backplane which is cool. Also the shows were extended by about 40mins to an hour in some cases.

Fans who wanted new material I can see why they are frustrated, but back in 09 Axl said they will be 'working on chinese for a while'

Edited by Axl_morris

Checking it for what?

the letter will look like this by the time team brazil gives it to axl

dark_knight_rises_viral_campaign_image_l

Edited by bran

They have done a great job anyway since 2011, especially if you are a fan who wanted to see them on the road. Also not forgetting the livestreams, and they made the effort with the fanclub, which never really took off, but we got the backplane which is cool.

Fans who wanted new material I can see why they are frustrated, but back in 09 Axl said they will be 'working on chinese for a while'

Correct. The shows were fuckin' awesome and I'm very thankful for that!

Checking it for what?

You're too optimistic. There will be more blacked out.

Checking it for what?

You're too optimistic. There will be more blacked out.

:lol:

This is awesome!

Checking it for what?

Obviously, anthrax.

No offence, but I'm not even gonna pretend to care if there's a tour or not... the only reason they don't tour europe or north america is becase they'd only be selling out places that would hold an audience of 2000 people max... They know that in SA they'll do anything to watch this band. That's the only place were they can go and sell out 50 000 stadiums.... Shit's getting past ridiculous. I mean, if they did a new album and put it out, I'd understand, but ffs touring the same album for 13 years is just stupid...

Edited by Izzy_Stradlin_XX

I don't know. I have to admit though, that we went way more far thatn I actually thought we could.

Kudos to Team Brazil, honestly. Both Fernando and Beta replied very quickly and even a third person from the staff reached me to say he loved the initiative and the letter.

• Like 4

No offence, but I'm not even gonna pretend to care if there's a tour or not... the only reason they don't tour europe or north america is becase they'd only be selling out places that would hold an audience of 2000 people max... They know that in SA they'll do anything to watch this band. That's the only place were they can go and sell out 50 000 stadiums.... Shit's getting past ridiculous. I mean, if they did a new album and put it out, I'd understand, but ffs touring the same album for 13 years is just stupid...

Axl could announce he is taking a shit, and sell 10,000 seats in SA at $50 a head for them to watch.

At some point though even they will tire of his games.

Then and only they when there is no where left to go will there even be a discussion about new music I suspect.