The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

19 hours ago, mishan said:

Winonna Earp. A low-budget Canadian western that starts a bit slow, but if you're a fan of Buffy or Supernatural, give it a shot.

I watched the first season of this show and I loved it! Love Winonna and that Doc Holiday.

The second season should be coming on soon on the SyFy channel. Love this show.

I watched:

Guy's Grocery Games

Disappeared

Match Game

30th anniversary of HB on MTV classics

Feud the finale. Excellent show. So sad at the end for both Joan and Betty.

Shades of Blue

elementary

Seinfeld The Wink.

Gotham

The Arrangement

Mary Kills People

Bates Motel The series finale was one of the best I've ever seen. The writers took the movie Psycho and went beyond it. So good and I will miss this show.

Bates Motel special The cast and crew talked about the show and how amazing it was to be on it and their characters, bloopers too, and how they still keep in touch with each other.

Vera said "She rocked Norma" and by God she certainly did.

Seinfeld

General Hospital Jane Elliott (Tracy) is leaving next Friday. She will be missed. She is retiring from acting. She is 70 years old. I wish her all the best.

DOOL

Supernatural

Superstore

The Great Indoors

Fear Thy Neighbor

Seinfeld

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Speechless. it was so touching but funny at the same time :)

I totally agree. This show is amazing. It's the best new show of the season. I'm sure it will be back and I hope ABC doesn't put in on another night. They always mess up their shows when they do that shit.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

General Hospital Jane Elliott (Tracy) is leaving next Friday. She will be missed. She is retiring from acting. She is 70 years old. I wish her all the best.

DOOL

Supernatural

Superstore

The Great Indoors

Fear Thy Neighbor

Seinfeld

I totally agree. This show is amazing. It's the best new show of the season. I'm sure it will be back and I hope ABC doesn't put in on another night. They always mess up their shows when they do that shit.

oh i so agree! and i adore J.J. really the whole cast has been spot on :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

some of those scenes had me tearing up. but some like with Edward on the brink of dying made me hate her! my mom always said that's what makes a good actor...they can play bad, good, funny whatever.

she's in the previews for Monday though?

oh yeah watched GH :)

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i so agree! and i adore J.J. really the whole cast has been spot on :)

Yeah, I love GH. I've been watching it for a long time.

I think Luke might come back so Tracy can leave with him. That would be cool.

I watched:

The Originals

Rosewood

Arrow I'm getting bored with this show now.

Some murder show on ID

Seinfeld

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

some of those scenes had me tearing up. but some like with Edward on the brink of dying made me hate her! my mom always said that's what makes a good actor...they can play bad, good, funny whatever.

she's in the previews for Monday though?

oh yeah watched GH :)

Jane Elliot's last day is next Friday.

Yeah, I remember when Tracy wouldn't give Edward his heart pills, but he was playing her to see what she would do.

Tracy has played many different characters good and bad, but Jane is a wonderful actress and I will be sorry to see her go. She's retiring from acting all together. I can't believe she's 70. She looks great. I wish her all the best.

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Jane Elliot's last day is next Friday.

Yeah, I remember when Tracy wouldn't give Edward his heart pills, but he was playing her to see what she would do.

Tracy has played many different characters good and bad, but Jane is a wonderful actress and I will be sorry to see her go. She's retiring from acting all together. I can't believe she's 70. She looks great. I wish her all the best.

yes she is, sad to see her go. idk what it is but i am SO into the Anna/Valentin thing. i mean i think their chemistry is off the charts!

watching Chocolate Wars. thinking if i ever had a Food Network show it would be i don't care what it looks like just make it taste GOOD!

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes she is, sad to see her go. idk what it is but i am SO into the Anna/Valentin thing. i mean i think their chemistry is off the charts!

watching Chocolate Wars. thinking if i ever had a Food Network show it would be i don't care what it looks like just make it taste GOOD!

Still not sure if this is the real Anna. She's acting differently and Anna would have never missed her life saving treatments for her blood cancer. I think the real Anna is being held somewhere and this is her twin sister.

I wish I would have watched AMC to remember who was Anna's sister and if she was a bad or good character. Everytime Anna's doorbell rings she checks herself out in the mirror. Anna never does that. Can't wait to find out what's going on?

I watched:

Murder comes to town

Murder Comes to town

These shows are on the ID channel and are real life stories with re-enactments. Some people are just plain crazy.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Still not sure if this is the real Anna. She's acting differently and Anna would have never missed her life saving treatments for her blood cancer. I think the real Anna is being held somewhere and this is her twin sister.

I wish I would have watched AMC to remember who was Anna's sister and if she was a bad or good character. Everytime Anna's doorbell rings she checks herself out in the mirror. Anna never does that. Can't wait to find out what's going on?

I watched:

Murder comes to town

Murder Comes to town

These shows are on the ID channel and are real life stories with re-enactments. Some people are just plain crazy.

i googled her AMC twin character, this is what i found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Devane

but THIS is what i really like:

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-finola-hughes-anna-valentin-128057

Finola Hughes is looking soooo pretty lately, she has a glow about her.: 

i watched a million true crime shows on ID Channel and am now watching The 80's: The Decade That Made Us

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i googled her AMC twin character, this is what i found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Devane

but THIS is what i really like:

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-finola-hughes-anna-valentin-128057

Finola Hughes is looking soooo pretty lately, she has a glow about her.: 

i watched a million true crime shows on ID Channel and am now watching The 80's: The Decade That Made Us

Okay, I would like to see Anna with Andre. I think they would make a super couple. I like how they look together. Jordan is better with Curtis. He's so hot.

I wonder if Anna has a split personality or if it is her sister Alexandria. Wasn't she a doctor on AMC too. God, I remember Dimitri, Brooke and Edmund and of course Erica Kane. I just stopped watching AMC in the 2000's. Too many soaps to watch. I can't believe there are only 4 soap operas left. Many actors have gone to online soaps but I really hate watching tv shows online. it's just annoying especially when they show commercials.

Anyway, the soap papers are keeping this a big secret because I still say something isn't right with Anna. Maybe someone hypnotized her? Either way, Finola is a wonderful actress.

I hope Luke comes back on Friday to sweep Tracy off her feet! That would be a very wonderful exit for both characters.