The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 8 May 2017 at 4:13 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saturday Night Live

Supposedly all the old stuff is on Seeso. I need a VPN. I want to watch all that Belushi Chase era. Even this era, it's on NBC, I have that channel. 

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

love it too and was glad to see it renewed.

watched downward dog which was soooo cute! love the dog :heart:

I know I am a cat person, but that dog was so damn cute. I loved him. Yeah, the show isn't so great, but watching that dog and hearing his thoughts makes up for the lame storyline. lol

I watched:

The originals

Marriage Boot camp

Tanked (only because DJ and Nat Ashba were getting a new fish tank)

Seinfeld

Fear thy neighbor

Evil stepmothers

Downward dog

Hear no evil

had a dr appt yesterday so i dvr'ed GH but have not seen that one, but i saw the one today. good Lord that dress may be pretty on Lulu but she looks like an elephant! :P the number with the women and one girl was pretty good but it was kind of embarrassing that nuAmy was relegated to the back the last part of performance. the song Valentin sang was ok but i still don't truly believe he loves Nina nor that she loves him. she loves Charlotte that's for sure and he married her to get custody of Charlotte IMO. a few days back when Anna confronted Alex it appeared to me that Alex is the only one that cared about Valentin despite his deformity. if he were still deformed i believe Nina would still marry him but only because she wanted a child so much. and i see no chemisistry between them. but different people have different opinions which makes watching soaps so interesting. i loved Lucy's first outfit today, it was great. i am so hoping Sonny busts Ava for switching Morgan's pills and she goes to prison. Sam looked absolutely gorgeous, she and Jason are the hottest couple IMO. Emma is adorable. despite the fact that i enjoyed Jocelyn's song she still bugs the hell out of me but being a teenage girl it makes sense she's so annoying. Michael taking his cell to the hospital to hear her while visiting Belle was great.

do we think there will be a death if the chimera goes off and if so who?

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

had a dr appt yesterday so i dvr'ed GH but have not seen that one, but i saw the one today. good Lord that dress may be pretty on Lulu but she looks like an elephant! :P the number with the women and one girl was pretty good but it was kind of embarrassing that nuAmy was relegated to the back the last part of performance. the song Valentin sang was ok but i still don't truly believe he loves Nina nor that she loves him. she loves Charlotte that's for sure and he married her to get custody of Charlotte IMO. a few days back when Anna confronted Alex it appeared to me that Alex is the only one that cared about Valentin despite his deformity. if he were still deformed i believe Nina would still marry him but only because she wanted a child so much. and i see no chemisistry between them. but different people have different opinions which makes watching soaps so interesting. i loved Lucy's first outfit today, it was great. i am so hoping Sonny busts Ava for switching Morgan's pills and she goes to prison. Sam looked absolutely gorgeous, she and Jason are the hottest couple IMO. Emma is adorable. despite the fact that i enjoyed Jocelyn's song she still bugs the hell out of me but being a teenage girl it makes sense she's so annoying. Michael taking his cell to the hospital to hear her while visiting Belle was great.

do we think there will be a death if the chimera goes off and if so who?

I know I loved the color but it was a bit too much to hide her real life pregnancy.

Lucy had such beautiful dresses this year. No underwear scene anymore. Glad for her.

The ending song made me tear up. The actors of GH are the best! Love this show. I feel like it's my second family and I love them all.

Wonderful performances from all, plus some tension too.

I watched:

Arrow

Bakers vs Fakers  All these cooking shows seem to pick the wrong people in my opinion.

Hear no evil

Creature of Destruction such a bad 1960's creature movie. lol

Seinfeld

ugh i actually sat through 3 hours of the Dirty Dancing remake. some of it was ok but most of it i just kept comparing to the original and finding it failing. i had seen the ads for it for weeks so i thought i'd be prepared for someone other than Patrick Swayze saying nobody put Baby in a corner but when the moment came it just broke my heart. and then that ending! wtf?? why end it that way?