The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Animal Kingdom

Face Off

Ink Master

Somewhere Between

No one lives - I love this movie!

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh dang i was gonna watch Midnight, Texas! how is it?

watched all old reruns of comedies... Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, The Middle

Midnight Texas was kind of slow, but the special effects are awesome. There's even a talking cat!

It's pretty good. A small town in Texas where people who are very different all live. It seems like it will be interesting.

There's also a murder mystery to solve.

Also a new show Somewhere Between, which was very good. It was on Monday night and Tuesday night at 9.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Animal Kingdom

Face Off

Ink Master

Somewhere Between

No one lives - I love this movie!

Midnight Texas was kind of slow, but the special effects are awesome. There's even a talking cat!

It's pretty good. A small town in Texas where people who are very different all live. It seems like it will be interesting.

There's also a murder mystery to solve.

Also a new show Somewhere Between, which was very good. It was on Monday night and Tuesday night at 9.

i saw Midnight, Texas! thought it was good and that talking cat is a hoot! LOL did EVERY guy take his shirt off?? the guy with wings was on Sex In The City as Samantha's boyfriend Smith, Jason Smith...still hottt! and that blonde kick ass chick is Arielle Kebbel...it was driving me crazy where o knew her from then i remembered...she's been in a lot of Hallmark Christmas movies :)

i have now found my new TV show!

watched Nashville rerun...Deacon singing *swoon* :P

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i saw Midnight, Texas! thought it was good and that talking cat is a hoot! LOL did EVERY guy take his shirt off?? the guy with wings was on Sex In The City as Samantha's boyfriend Smith, Jason Smith...still hottt! and that blonde kick ass chick is Arielle Kebbel...it was driving me crazy where o knew her from then i remembered...she's been in a lot of Hallmark Christmas movies :)

Arielle was on Vampire Diaries. She appeared in the season finale too. We actually met her in a Vampire Diaries convention. She was so sweet. I told her I remembered her from Soul Plane with Snoop Dog. She was so happy I mentioned it. It was her first role and she said she had so much fun. Snoop was so cool.

I think Jason Smith is now going out with Laura Wright (Carly) from GH. Yeah, he was cute in Sex and the City.

The vampire actor was in the Starz show Spartacus. He was also in Sleepy Hollow.

The man guy was in a Lifetime movie. Anyway, him seeing the dead is kind of freaky. I had to re-wind my dvr to make sure the cat was actually talking. lol So cute. Made a mistake Jason Lewis is not going out with Carly from GH. It's another actor. Sorry.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Correct a mistake

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Arielle was on Vampire Diaries. She appeared in the season finale too. We actually met her in a Vampire Diaries convention. She was so sweet. I told her I remembered her from Soul Plane with Snoop Dog. She was so happy I mentioned it. It was her first role and she said she had so much fun. Snoop was so cool.

I think Jason Smith is now going out with Laura Wright (Carly) from GH. Yeah, he was cute in Sex and the City.

The vampire actor was in the Starz show Spartacus. He was also in Sleepy Hollow.

The man guy was in a Lifetime movie. Anyway, him seeing the dead is kind of freaky. I had to re-wind my dvr to make sure the cat was actually talking. lol So cute.

loved the cat talking! so cool you met Arielle :)

yes the dead were freaky, especially the woman they dragged from the river.

maybe i watch too much murder ID real crime stuff but when the main guy..the psychic, led the police to the river where they found the gun my first thought was IRL they'd think he was the guilty person!

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

loved the cat talking! so cool you met Arielle :)

yes the dead were freaky, especially the woman they dragged from the river.

maybe i watch too much murder ID real crime stuff but when the main guy..the psychic, led the police to the river where they found the gun my first thought was IRL they'd think he was the guilty person!

Yes, Arielle was so nice and so pretty in person.

Yeah, the man guy can talk to the dead, but there seem to be so many dead people in this town.

I watched:

Master Chef

The Perfect Murder

Blood Drive

Murder by Numbers

Jaws 2

AGT...the self titled ginger guy who wrote, played guitar and sang a song he wrote was so good... DJ Khalid LOVED him and gave him the golden ticket straight to the finals. the song is Acapella and it rocks!

the rest were ok i guess but i'm rooting for Chase the ginger! :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 7/26/2017 at 11:53 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I watched the pilot of Midnight, Texas the night before last and absolutely loved it. Those types of shows are the ones I prefer to watch. I'm a huge urban fantasy/supernatural fan and that extends to my books as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, purplestargirl said:

I watched the pilot of Midnight, Texas the night before last and absolutely loved it. Those types of shows are the ones I prefer to watch. I'm a huge urban fantasy/supernatural fan and that extends to my books as well. 

i love those shows and books as well :)

Midnight Texas I watched it again. Was distracted on Monday night. I really like this show.

Kendra on Top

Wynonna Earp

Friday the 13th part 3

Jaws the Revenge (got to get me a Brody) lol

15 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

It makes up for the loss of Grimm.

Loved Grimm.

I thought that was a very good show. Hated to see it go, but the finale was awesome!

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Midnight Texas I watched it again. Was distracted on Monday night. I really like this show.

Kendra on Top

Wynonna Earp

Friday the 13th part 3

Jaws the Revenge (got to get me a Brody) lol

Loved Grimm.

I thought that was a very good show. Hated to see it go, but the finale was awesome!

tomorrow night Midnight,Texas is on again. got it recording on my DVR so i don't miss it and even if o see it i will want to watch it again!

Breaking Bad...i can't help it i am addicted! i see it's on and i HAVE to watch. this was the episodes around where Hank is still in the hospital and he makes the bet with Marie if she can, uh...arouse little Dean he'll go home. of course Marie does and i love the look on his face as she wheels him out and the look on her face as well. one of the episodes Gale being killed :( i know why but Gale was nice in a totally geeky way. then that stupid punk tried to prove he could cook as well as Walt and Gus slits his throat. the one with the fly made me realize why i still love Jesse and Walt together. the way they opened up to one another. the part where Walt said he wish he'd died at the perfect moment...well i know how he feels. and Jesse understood him. 

and the scenes with Saul...hilarious!

i LOVE BB and cannot see another show ever being better for me :)