The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

16 hours ago, journey said:

The Sinner is really awesome so far.

Yeah, I liked it a lot. Can't wait for tonight's show. There's more than meets the eye in this show and Cora's past.

You know she must have suffered a terrible childhood since her parents seemed to have blamed her for her sister's illness. As soon as I heard they were religious, I knew that meant trouble.

Luckily, the cop (Bill Pullman) seems to sense there's more to Cora's story and the guy she killed. Also, I'm not liking her husband much. The whole being with his parents constantly is not normal. lol

Plus not seeing her in jail. I know he must have been shocked by her actions, but it's your wife and don't you want to help her? Don't like him at all.

• Like 1

Kendra on Top

Wynonna Earp

Deadly Sins

Son of Sam: The Killer speaks  This was a waste of my time. Most of the footage I had already seen on the ID channel last weekend.

This special was supposed to have David "son of Sam" Berkowitz actually talk to a reporter. Well, he went to the jail and DB came out to talk to him. When the reporter asked him why he killed those people, he answers was "I don't want to talk about it right now". Really. He continued to say he had demons possessing him and telling him what to do. Talked about his childhood and how he was guilty over his adopted mother's death. The reporter asked why. He skirted the issue. So in the end of the hour, nothing new was said. DB said he was sorry he killed those people and has that heavy burden on his shoulders. Unbelievable.

Of course, he's a born again Christian and gives out advice through his blog or whatever to young people. They even showed some letters which he gets tons of from younger people. He said most of the other prisoners don't know who he is because it's been 40 years. Yeah, right. Believe me they know who this guy is.

Anyway, CBS was again full of shit because DB refused to answer what everyone wants to know: Why did you choose and kill those people and how did it feel to take lives?"  None of these were answered. I think the little bastard loved the feeling of being powerful over people and taking their lives. It gave him a rush. No demons or dogs told him what to do. His own mind told him and he got away with it for over a year and yeah, you know he loved every minute of it.

People can change, but not completely. There is no reason for someone to go out and hunt and kill innocent people and that's why he will never answer that question.

Animal Kingdom

Face Off

Wrecked

Somewhere Between

Seinfeld

20 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Whats the deal here? Are you listing every show on this planet? And why not in one post but in a gazillion posts? Kind of annoying 

I list my shows that I watch each day. Sorry if it bugs you. Don't have to read them.