The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

30 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't think it'll happen since Steve Burton lives in Nashville now. The Young and the restless let him film his scenes a few times a week, so he could be home. He's also in a band with other ex GH actors and owns a restaurant in Nashville too.

I love Billy Miller as Jason. He brings a different side to Jason. Sometimes a change is good.

Yeah, I love Valentin and Nina too, but not sure if I totally trust him. You know he was helping crazy Olivia too.

I loved Tyler Christopher as Nicholas, but when he was away GH hired some other actor and he was very good. Nick is supposed to be dead, but his character is missed and I would love to see him come back to PC.

I heard Jax is coming back too to tell Nelle the real story about her kidney donation.

I have been watching GH since I was little with my mom, so I just love it.

Last night I watchee:

Arrow

Blindspot

Criminal Minds

Time After Time

Seinfeld

Billy staying is great news.

I heard the sad news that Tracy is leaving GH when her contract is up. She wants to enjoy her retirement years like Tony Geary is doing.

Also Kristin Storm has taken a leave of absence from GH for 3 months. She didn't explain way, but she had a rough time during her divorce and raising her daughter. I hope she's okay.

Both these actresses will be missed.

Yup... did read the rumor about Jax's return. Now let's get that hella crazy Jerry back. Love that guy! I hope Kristen left to get control of her health because girl was not looking well at all.

And yeah I don't trust Valentin at all but do love him and Nina together. I sure do miss Tyler too....no one could play Nicholas like him!

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

agree on all that. i follow Kirsten on Twitter and she used to tweet a lot but she hasn't in ages. i wish Anna ( or her twin ) gets with Valentin...they have great chemistry. and Nina gets back with Franco. lol i was glad to see Roger Howarth washed his hair, that long greasy look was a hot mess :D 

I think Anna will be searching for her twin soon. I didn't watch AMC when Anna played her twin, but since Anna doesn't remember seducing Valentin I think her twin will be making an appearance.

Yeah, I feel bad for Kristen. I do hope she's okay. I know she's had a hard couple of years. She's such a great Maxie. Loved her as Bell on Days of our lives too. I do hope whatever is going on in her life, she gets through it okay.

Saw the GH preview for Monday and Jax is back. I think he's behind the whole kidney from Nell. I read something about it in my soap papers. Anyway, I love when old characters come back.

The whole scary scarecrow story with Jake sounds very creepy. I'm glad GH is going to finally tell his story.

I watched:

Supernatural

Powerless

Riverdale

The Great Indoors

Cellar Dweller

I think ABC has cancelled Time after time, it's no longer on Sunday nights. They replaced it with the Match Game. I just wasted 3 weeks on that show. lol

Last episode of Grimm tonight. I hope Nick gets a happy ending and I want Rosalie and her husband to have a happy ending too with their little babies.

I think little Diana is going to give that demon/devil a run for his money. Also little Kelly might just be a little hero too.

I will miss this show so much.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

agree on all that. i follow Kirsten on Twitter and she used to tweet a lot but she hasn't in ages. i wish Anna ( or her twin ) gets with Valentin...they have great chemistry. and Nina gets back with Franco. lol i was glad to see Roger Howarth washed his hair, that long greasy look was a hot mess :D 

I love Roger. my mom remembers him when he first came on One life to live. His character evolved so much through the years. He is such a good actor. I hear he ad-libs a lot. I would love that!

• Like 1

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think Anna will be searching for her twin soon. I didn't watch AMC when Anna played her twin, but since Anna doesn't remember seducing Valentin I think her twin will be making an appearance.

Yeah, I feel bad for Kristen. I do hope she's okay. I know she's had a hard couple of years. She's such a great Maxie. Loved her as Bell on Days of our lives too. I do hope whatever is going on in her life, she gets through it okay.

Saw the GH preview for Monday and Jax is back. I think he's behind the whole kidney from Nell. I read something about it in my soap papers. Anyway, I love when old characters come back.

The whole scary scarecrow story with Jake sounds very creepy. I'm glad GH is going to finally tell his story.

I watched:

Supernatural

Powerless

Riverdale

The Great Indoors

Cellar Dweller

I think ABC has cancelled Time after time, it's no longer on Sunday nights. They replaced it with the Match Game. I just wasted 3 weeks on that show. lol

Last episode of Grimm tonight. I hope Nick gets a happy ending and I want Rosalie and her husband to have a happy ending too with their little babies.

I think little Diana is going to give that demon/devil a run for his money. Also little Kelly might just be a little hero too.

I will miss this show so much.

time after time is gone. i am going to miss Grimm but they messed up with the whole scoobie gang thing and bringing back Juliette.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Yup... did read the rumor about Jax's return. Now let's get that hella crazy Jerry back. Love that guy! I hope Kristen left to get control of her health because girl was not looking well at all.

And yeah I don't trust Valentin at all but do love him and Nina together. I sure do miss Tyler too....no one could play Nicholas like him!

Yeah, I love Sebastian Roche. I actually met him in a Vampire Diaries convention. He is so damn funny and super nice. I think he's doing a show for Netflix, but I'm sure GH will always ask him back. He's awesome. The guy you love to hate.

Grimm's series finale was so awesome! I was screaming for most of the hour and cheering at the end. I love how they ended the series. It did the show justice and the characters. I will totally miss this show.

Sleepy Hollow had it's season finale, not sure if it'll be back.

The Originals

Rosewood

The Evictors 1979 movie. It was okay. Michael Parks was in it. He was big in the 60's and 70's and then returned in The Kill Bill movies and From Dusk til Dawn movies too.

Seinfeld The Money

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

time after time is gone. i am going to miss Grimm but they messed up with the whole scoobie gang thing and bringing back Juliette.

Well, I loved Monroe and Rosalie and Wu and Hank. The whole undercover government thing I wasn't nuts about. I liked Renard too.

The way the show ended it's going to continue. I thought that was pretty cool.

Bones ended like that too. They will continue on just not on tv anymore. That's the way shows should end. Don't kill anyone off just let them live their lives off camera. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I loved Monroe and Rosalie and Wu and Hank. The whole undercover government thing I wasn't nuts about. I liked Renard too.

The way the show ended it's going to continue. I thought that was pretty cool.

Bones ended like that too. They will continue on just not on tv anymore. That's the way shows should end. Don't kill anyone off just let them live their lives off camera. lol

oh i have loved Monroe from the start! and Rosalie kicks butt...i knew she'd be the first tofigure out a way that might save them. and Wu is great. Trubel i was just meh about. i was sure they were going to make Renard and Adalind end up together, glad i was wrong on that. maybe Eve/Juliette can be with Renard :P and Hank is great. just some of the storylines were a little Scooby-dooish to me. and i called what was going to happen in the end. it was cool to see what Diana and Kelly became. Diana is a scary girl but she came through in the end.

i think it would be cool if some of these new places like Netflix or AMC or whatnot piked the show up.

oh but i was disappointed that Menard wasn't brought back other than that one small part. could have done with much more of him and less of Mom and Aunt but i see how the were integral to the episode.

so obviously what i watched was Grimm :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i have loved Monroe from the start! and Rosalie kicks butt...i knew she'd be the first tofigure out a way that might save them. and Wu is great. Trubel i was just meh about. i was sure they were going to make Renard and Adalind end up together, glad i was wrong on that. maybe Eve/Juliette can be with Renard :P and Hank is great. just some of the storylines were a little Scooby-dooish to me. and i called what was going to happen in the end. it was cool to see what Diana and Kelly became. Diana is a scary girl but she came through in the end.

i think it would be cool if some of these new places like Netflix or AMC or whatnot piked the show up.

oh but i was disappointed that Menard wasn't brought back other than that one small part. could have done with much more of him and less of Mom and Aunt but i see how the were integral to the episode.

so obviously what i watched was Grimm :lol:

Yeah, it would be cool if maybe the SyFY channel picked it up with the next generation of Grimms. I would have loved to see the "triplets" that Rosalie and Monroe had. I wonder what vesin they would have been. probably a little bit of both mom and dad.

I was watching the ID channel yesterday. Some of those "murder comes to town" Disappeared and the Evil shows. After a while it got to be too much darkness, so then I watched Absolutely Fabulous movie. The tv show was actually much better, but it was cool to see those old broads again. lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, it would be cool if maybe the SyFY channel picked it up with the next generation of Grimms. I would have loved to see the "triplets" that Rosalie and Monroe had. I wonder what vesin they would have been. probably a little bit of both mom and dad.

I was watching the ID channel yesterday. Some of those "murder comes to town" Disappeared and the Evil shows. After a while it got to be too much darkness, so then I watched Absolutely Fabulous movie. The tv show was actually much better, but it was cool to see those old broads again. lol

i watch a lot of the crimes shows on ID but Disappered is too much. i cannot even conceive of some i loved disappering and not knowing for years or even never what happened.

lol yeah i would have liked to have seen Monroe and Rosalie's babies looked like.

watching Friday's episode of Last Man Standing off the DVR

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i watch a lot of the crimes shows on ID but Disappered is too much. i cannot even conceive of some i loved disappering and not knowing for years or even never what happened.

lol yeah i would have liked to have seen Monroe and Rosalie's babies looked like.

watching Friday's episode of Last Man Standing off the DVR

I know those shows freak me out.

I watched:

Guy's Grocery Games

The Walking Dead

Spring BAking championship

Shades of Blue

Feud Betty and Joan

Seinfeld Mom and Pop Store.

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was the Spring Baking Championship the one about reinventing the brownies? and then the last was like something with liqueurs? i would have so picked the cherry liqueur as well!

watching GH...kinda boring today IMO

Yeah, and Sunday night was reinventing an old dessert into something new like Chocolate cream pie and Pineapple upside down cake. Some did well others didn't, but I can' t bake at all so I'm not so critical of them.

I watched:

Big Little Lies It was the season finale. it was awesome. I had guessed one twist but the ending twist wash shocking and great!

The Arrangement

the Talking Dead saying goodbye to one of their own was sad. Some fans sent in video of themselves watching tWD and some of the shocking moments and how they reacted. I think most of us were all screaming at the same part of the show.

Bates Motel Freddie Highmore wrote the screenplay for last night's show. This actor is amazing. It was the first time I felt so sorry for Norman. Unbelievable how incredible this show is. I'm going to miss it.

• downzy pinned this topic

Burned through the documentary series "Abstract" on Netflix.  Fantastic look at visually creative individuals and how they view their art and skill.  Especially loved episodes 1, 6, 7.

Highly recommended.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watching Modern Family ( rerun ) i so hope Andy and Haley get together!

watched GH. so getting into Valentin and Anna...reminds me of the way they did the Anna/Robert Scorpio flashback romance :D

If Nina catches those two one more time....oh my! :nervous:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

If Nina catches those two one more time....oh my! :nervous:

i can't believe they actually had Anna admit to Valentin they made love. oh that got me... he asking if she remembered what he had said and she saying yes, you'd had sex before but had to pay for it but this was the first time you'd made love...:heart:

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i can't believe they actually had Anna admit to Valentin they made love. oh that got me... he asking if she remembered what he had said and she saying yes, you'd had sex before but had to pay for it but this was the first time you'd made love...:heart:

I know right? That whole conversation between them I was like oh wow....intense!!!! And Valentin is so expressive, with his sad puppy dog eyes.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2014 at 11:07 PM, Crazyman said:

Rick and Morty is the best new show I've seen in a bit. It's absolutely hilarious.

Also Archer returned tonight.

If this post would've been made last night it still would've been true. Both are still great, but Rick and Morty is now on a new level of awesome. 

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know right? That whole conversation between them I was like oh wow....intense!!!! And Valentin is so expressive, with his sad puppy dog eyes.

yeah i really him. and i adore Anna...

sadly watching Dawson's Creek. i missed the ending which was what i really wanted to see and now it is back near the start.

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watching Modern Family ( rerun ) i so hope Andy and Haley get together!

watched GH. so getting into Valentin and Anna...reminds me of the way they did the Anna/Robert Scorpio flashback romance :D

I am wondering is this is really Anna or her twin sister. I remember she had a twin on All My children, but I didn't watch that show back then.

Sometimes doesn't seem right with Anna. Either that or she visited her sister and her sister told her what happened. I find it hard to believe that Anna and Valentin had a one night stand and Anna doesn't remember it.

I guess time will tell.

I watched:

Speechless

Blindspot

Criminal Minds

Murder Chose me

Web of Lies

Seinfeld

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I am wondering is this is really Anna or her twin sister. I remember she had a twin on All My children, but I didn't watch that show back then.

Sometimes doesn't seem right with Anna. Either that or she visited her sister and her sister told her what happened. I find it hard to believe that Anna and Valentin had a one night stand and Anna doesn't remember it.

I guess time will tell.

I watched:

Speechless

Blindspot

Criminal Minds

Murder Chose me

Web of Lies

Seinfeld

i never saw her as her twin on AMC either. all i know is whoever that was talking with Valentin i want more of!

watching GH now...

ohhhhh ok just finished with today's General Hospital epi...i am SURE that is not Anna! still the twin and Valentin are hottttttt together ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose