Nooooo!!! Rolfs headed for the slammer!!!

Towelie

I have people over from Australia this week... They're in London now and Southwark's the next London borough over from me... When I see them tomorrow, I might ask them about it and if they care and/or heard of him.

'what funny timing, for me, to have them in town as this happens.'

You think they won't know who he is? He was born here & made his name here. If they haven't heard of him they must be very young - we watched him with coojie bear doing his tv show. Don't know if coojie bear is known in the US or England but maybe your friends will know him. It wasn't even a bear so I don't know why he/she was given that name. smilie_girl_167.gif

Ohhh I just had a horrid thought, coojie bear was so small & cute :o

Edited by rock4eva

It is complete bollocks if you ask me. I think Rolf is, at worse, guilty of a bit of hanky panky with a few teens in the '70s, at best, totally innocent, These vile and disgusting women are just fabricating stuff to get 'compen', meanwhile dragging a poor old man through the courts and into prison! Disgusting. Why did they wait 40 years? We need that law the United States has, whereby a lawsuit is invalidated if it is not pursued within 'x' amount of time.

I do not think any media personality over 50 is safe from money grabbing 'compen' obsessed witches - it truly is a witchhunt.

• Like 2

It is complete bollocks if you ask me. I think Rolf is, at worse, guilty of a bit of hanky panky with a few teens in the '70s, at best, totally innocent, These vile and disgusting women are just fabricating stuff to get 'compen', meanwhile dragging a poor old man through the courts and into prison! Disgusting. Why did they wait 40 years? We need that law the United States has, whereby a lawsuit is invalidated if it is not pursued within 'x' amount of time.

I do not think any media personality over 50 is safe from money grabbing 'compen' obsessed witches - it truly is a witchhunt.

Here here!!!!! *stands and applauds*

I reckon its teenage girls that wanted to fuck him. Then years later when he turns to an old man they can't believe what they done, then went crying to the police about being manipulated into it.

Rolfs a top shagger.

I reckon its teenage girls that wanted to fuck him. Then years later when he turns to an old man they can't believe what they done, then went crying to the police about being manipulated into it.

Rolfs a top shagger.

That is probably it, that and the possibility of 'compen' for these women. Rolf had a bit of hanky panky in the 1970s, but then, if being a serial shagger is a crime, Mick Jagger would be spending his whole life in jail.

Guest Len B'stard

The reason the rockstars get away with it cuz they're still some kinda cool, nobody wants to be the person that sent Mick Jagger down, they'd be next in line on the hate hit parade behind Mark Chapman, no one gives a fuck about sending Rolf Harris down, in fact it's mildly amusing to the world to watch this anachronistic kitschy old git go down the pan.

We WANT to believe dodgy shit of the Savilles and Rolfs of this world...but not of the Micks and the John Lennons and what have you.

The reason the rockstars get away with it cuz they're still some kinda cool, nobody wants to be the person that sent Mick Jagger down, they'd be next in line on the hate hit parade behind Mark Chapman, no one gives a fuck about sending Rolf Harris down, in fact it's mildly amusing to the world to watch this anachronistic kitschy old git go down the pan.

We WANT to believe dodgy shit of the Savilles and Rolfs of this world...but not of the Micks and the John Lennons and what have you.

Speak for yourself! I once dragged myself out of bed on the biggest comedown ever to go see Rolf perform at 11am. <_<

Guest Len B'stard

Speak for yourself! I once dragged myself out of bed on the biggest comedown ever to go see Rolf perform at 11am. <_<

Waking up to take the piss out of him doesnt count :lol:

Waking up to take the piss out of him doesnt

count :lol:

Saw him the year before at the same place too. Both times there were about 40,000 people there singing every word. I fuckin' loved it! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

All I need now is spit the dog and Timmy Mallet to get charged and my 80's upbringing has been fucked up the arse :(

Was saying to my brother this morning they're going for mallet next, watch :lol:

Rolfs a top shagger.

That is probably it, that and the possibility of 'compen' for these women. Rolf had a bit of hanky panky in the 1970s, but then, if being a serial shagger is a crime, Mick Jagger would be spending his whole life in jail.

Yeah, while he may not be Jimmy Saville, fingering an 8 year old girl ain't so cool and probably isn't what I'd describe as "hanky panky"

Guest Len B'stard

Forsyth! You heard it here first. ;)

He certainly fits the bill, you could see him trembling to cop a handful of those birds the gameshows have that stroke the prizes like a washer dryer or a fuckin' Skoda or whatever bollocks they give away.

Rolf is a legend. Britain's self proclaimed 'favourite Australian'. I first learnt to sketch cartoons from Rolf. Didn't he play Glastonbury in front of a bunch of stoned hippies and they loved it?

Ahem. :lol:

Hold the fuck up. You what Chris? :lol:

Fuckin' highlight of my weekend! :lol: