You Intrigue Me: Tell Me a Random Fact

Christopher Lala

I'm quite intrigued by some of the members here. I wanna be nosey. Tell me a random fact about

yourself in this topic. I will start:

1) I used to know Uri Geller (the spoon bender) in the early 00's... we met a few times and he used to call me up... but his wife didn't like me and we stopped contact as a result.

Your turn?

Edited by Christopher Lala

I once held the record for catching the largest catfish at a lake in Texas and the largest trout at a lake in Alaska. (Specific cities, not for the entire state).

I met Fabio, Bijou Phillips, Eddie Griffin and a dude from Friday Night Lights all in a two hour period on my one trip to Hollywood.

I hate mustard, onions, oatmeal, coffee and The Simpsons.

I was talking to Miser on skype today and as usual he was going on and on about facial hair.

He was insisting I should shave my beard/goatee even though it's been years since I've done so.

I was bored as hell (I mean, I was talking to Miser so what does that tell you?) so I figured "why not?" It'll just grow back in a few days anyway.

So I shaved it all off. And I'm horrified. My face is so naked and pink. And fat. And round like a pumpkin made of flesh. I look like Charlie Brown with hair.

I hate it. I made a big mistake.

• Like 1

I'm not hiding it, therefore I don't suck at it. I've already explained me and my partner who are both Guns fans are members here. Use same computer. This seems to really shock people and throw people off. I barely ever come on here and contribute but maybe it ain't worth the effort anyway. There's

only so much effort I can be assed to use in order to justify my existence on this board.

Edited by Christopher Lala

I was talking to Miser on skype today and as usual he was going on and on about facial hair.

He was insisting I should shave my beard/goatee even though it's been years since I've done so.

I was bored as hell (I mean, I was talking to Miser so what does that tell you?) so I figured "why not?" It'll just grow back in a few days anyway.

So I shaved it all off. And I'm horrified. My face is so naked and pink. And fat. And round like a pumpkin made of flesh. I look like Charlie Brown with hair.

People hit rock bottom in different ways.

Alcoholics may cough up blood,

drug addicts may OD,

you just took advice from miser.

You have a wonderful journey of realization and self improvement ahead of you...I wish you luck in your endeavors.

• Like 1

I'm sexually attracted to buildings. It's hard to have sex with a building, though. When I see a building I like I go inside of it and find nearest bathroom and furiously whack off to google images of buildings on my phone.

• Like 1

People hit rock bottom in different ways.

Alcoholics may cough up blood,

drug addicts may OD,

you just took advice from miser.

You have a wonderful journey of realization and self improvement ahead of you...I wish you luck in your endeavors.

when i was fat i used facial hair to try to mitigate my fatness.

And when i shaved i felt the same sort of regret.

but now i see, at no point was i fooling anyone, except myself. so, relax, it's not a huge deal. a goatee on a fat guy is sort of like putting glasses on superman, no one is should be fooled.

------------------

When I was 4, on April 1st, April fools day, my house was struck by a power surge in the middle of the night and I / my parents had to jump off the roof of our burning house.

It was destroyed but we got all new stuff! In 1989. Now my parents are replacing everything because its 25 years old.

Where did the last 25 years go? Jesus Christ. It seems like just yesterday i was playing with my WWF ring with my Iron Sheik / Hulk Hogan rubber wrestlers.

actually it was just yesterday, but i did it 25 years ago too.

also, Orsys where u at?

Edited by Jackie Moon

I drink too much. I drink my problems away. I smoke weed on a daily basis and I've tried a lot of different harddrugs. I sometimes still use XTC or MDMA on festivals but managed to bring it down to once every 6 months instead of weekly.

And I'm pretty sensitive to addiction, which sucks.

I drink too much. I drink my problems away. I smoke weed on a daily basis and I've tried a lot of different harddrugs. I sometimes still use XTC or MDMA on festivals but managed to bring it down to once every 6 months instead of weekly.

And I'm pretty sensitive to addiction, which sucks.

Want some rohypnol? I got some.