I'm launching a brand of film inspired shirts. Help support!

Stiff Competition

Hey guys, I'm launching a brand/company that will sell limited edition screen printed shirts inspired by films and film quotes. It won't be anything too big and I'm not really in it to try and makea lot of money. It'll just be a fun, cool brand of shirts. I'm basically going to make shirts that I would like to wear based on some of my favorite movies and directors and then give some other people a chance to buy them as well. I will basically be running it through instagram and having a bigcartel store. It's called 10 cent shirts.

I am launching the first shirt in a couple weeks probably, maybe a week and a half depending on production time. It will be super limited, probably a run of 30 shirts total split up between the different sizes.

I'd love it if you guys would follow the instagram account, 10centshirts and even help spread the word if you would.

thanks people!

29d9u1u.jpg

Edited by Stiff Competition
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I once decided NOT to buy a Vampire in Brooklyn t shirt on eBay once, regretted that decision every day since...

Was the first and last time I saw such a t shirt, think it official Vampire in Brooklyn merchandise from the film's release

What were you thinking, man? You would have pulled so many women wearing that shirt.

• Like 1