Mygnrcritics..

Guest BB L'Amour

Guest BB L'Amour

Sorry I'm coming across like a dick because I feel defensive, but I've allowed access to all the pages currently published and there's quite a bit of brutal and to most people probably kinda horrific stuff on there so I'm opening it up, plus if any of you actually like any of it I'll know you're not bullshitting me :D I really would value your opinions though and thanks in advance to anyone who does take the time to read anything and offer their thoughts.

I always liked your photos, they always made me laugh. In a good way though. You probably need to drink a little less (and cut down on any eventual drugs?) though, because your photos have been the same for I don't know how many years now and your lifestyle doesn't seem very healthy.

With that said, I always liked the reactions your photos got too. It was funny to see people make fun of them.

Guest BB L'Amour

I always liked your photos, they always made me laugh. In a good way though. You probably need to drink a little less (and cut down on any eventual drugs?) though, because your photos have been the same for I don't know how many years now and your lifestyle doesn't seem very healthy.

With that said, I always liked the reactions your photos got too. It was funny to see people make fun of them.

I agree, man I'm still managing to hold together a somewhat healthy appearance (at least when i have to) but i've had a massive drug (and last couple of years alcohol) problem for about 8 years now, i've had multiple organ failure, heart failure, cardiac arrests, been in comatose a few times and that's not even touching on the broken bones, shattered ankle, nerve damage etc. just thought it was time to show you guys that i've got a mind as well as ridiculous fashion sense :P i'm not all woe is me though, i've also had a fucking good time and to be honest i thrive on experiences good or bad, i'm trying at the moment though, gonna try and hold a job, stop firing mind altering trains through my veins when there's nothing to gain because the end result is always the fkin same. that said, the chicks have always been damn fine in my opinion so i must have done something right, at some point :D

Edited by BB L'Amour

Guest BB L'Amour

I'm 26 now, 27 in 4 months, my maternal side of the family have all aged pretty well though so I can thank good genes, all my dad gave me was a predisposition to alcoholism a history of mental illness and hereditary male pattern baldness. Evens out I guess. Dude I don't live this way because I think it's fun or it'll be something new and exciting, I was past that about 5 years ago, I'm an addict and I do want to change, but you're torn between feeling awful without something inside you or feeling awful because you've put something inside you. Either way you're kinda fucked, but still I probably get to have alot more fun and enjoy my life more than most so really I can't complain, we all have our cross to bear y'know. I just wanted to show that I'm not kidding around when I write about things, it's not just something I saw on tv.

Guest BB L'Amour

I'd really love it if you could cus to be honest it gets embarrassing. you don't get drunk in the normal semse, you can still walk fine etc, all that changes is your mood. that's how it is with me anyway, i use extremely dry sarcasm and wind people up to the point they realise there's no way in hell I could be serious and then realise how dumb they look flapping around like a headless goddamn chicken and then all they can do is laugh at themselves therefore I win. If there's one thing though it's that I don't want anyone to think I'm in any way proud of any of this, just because I don't regret it doesn't mean I'd do it all the same if I had a second chance, it just means I value what these experiences have taught me. And also it's useful as hell if you're trying to drop some other dude who wants your chick and you can just challenge his macho pride by getting him to match you shot for shot until he hits the floor and you smash that ass. I'm really fucking tired.

Guest BB L'Amour

Dont worry about it man, you can get yourself down and do yourself more harm than good, just take a month off, camp out at home, bung the telly on and eat a load of crisps and get your head right, you'll be fine :)

It's the time off that drives me crazy man, I'm usually always out meeting new people and getting into crazy situations but it's fun as hell, but this enforced "time to rest", i don't know what to do with myself man, I never watch tv, i only go on the damn internet when there's nowhere to go and nothing to do and at the moment i'm fucking stuck here. i think i'm gonna jump a train to brighton in a bit and crash with friends over the weekend i need some fucking release. also my girlfriend pissed me off royally this morning and I haven't slept for 30+ hours and it's half ten in the goddamn morning. I gotta get out man, if I can stay up and with it long enough to get there I'll be fine. Christ. I still have to wait for people to get their shit together though. Now I'm gonna have the drink I saved all night because I knew there could be an emergency, cheers for handing out some positive vibes though dude, karma will reward you somehow :headbang:

Just try it, enforced, discover your inner masochist, just fuckin' sit there in front of the telly, scratch your balls, have periodic wanks, catch up on some old films, drink tea with one sugar and just re-discover boredom, it beats fuckin' like...doing your head out on the town.

Guest BB L'Amour

Just try it, enforced, discover your inner masochist, just fuckin' sit there in front of the telly, scratch your balls, have periodic wanks, catch up on some old films, drink tea with one sugar and just re-discover boredom, it beats fuckin' like...doing your head out on the town.

To be fair, you may be on to something, I was coming down from an ethyphenidate (sic?) binge earlier and had a truly mighty wank, it reminded me how badly I need to pllow the those mysterious feminine fields and establish that I am the goddamn pllowmaster, that can't fail to improve things. The clitoris is a mystery wrapped in a furry conundrum ;) Drinks + Sleep Dep taking its toll, am gonna' have a cigarette and just soothe myself with narcissistic thoughts of superiority and obnoxious grandeur. The ego, it's always up for a stroke.