Vodka...

Snake-Pit

My Polish friends pretty much turn their noses up at the idea of mixing vodka with anything. The stick the bottle in the freezer and then take shots of it chased with apple juice.

I'm guessing your friends and I would get along just great.

:lol:

Thats probably applicable to 99% of eastern europeans :lol:

Thats true actually, most Eastern European people i know just tend to drink beer. A great deal of it. I was just making light of the stupidity of my own comment there. Okcim i believe is a favorite of theirs...mine too, cheap as chips and when you drink it you can feel it :)

One bad experience at school getting hammered getting suspended, dropped as football captain etc etc.

Never touched it since (meh.... MAY have had it unknowingly in a fancy cocktail bar but still, no no no)

Everything else? Fair game :)

One bad experience at school getting hammered getting suspended, dropped as football captain etc etc.

Never touched it since (meh.... MAY have had it unknowingly in a fancy cocktail bar but still, no no no)

Shit man, i think you owe it a rematch :lol:

Thats true actually, most Eastern European people i know just tend to drink beer. A great deal of it. I was just making light of the stupidity of my own comment there. Okcim i believe is a favorite of theirs...mine too, cheap as chips and when you drink it you can feel it :)

you're probably right. most of male population in here regularly drink donkey urine they call beer :lol:

Edited by netcat

That's me with tequila.

Surely a sniff if not a taste. You know like those times when you're in bed and you're bored so you just try and see how much of your hand can be hidden in your arse crack. And then you take it out but it smells like rancid cinnamon or summat.

You're a fuckin' danger to decent society :lol:

Scotch Whiskey, Russian Vodka...

BOTH - are based on 'new world' veg'.

Whiskey, brewed from corn.

Vodka, brewed from potato.

So how did these old world countries come to identify themselves with brews made from new world stock?