if there was a reunion with slash and ashba

mr. ritz88

Do you think slash would be in a band with DJ in it? If everyone came back, and axl wanted to keep DJ in maybe an Izzy role do you think it would work?

Not trying to piss anyone off, I just know axl like DJ a lot and if he kept him around do you think slash would work with him?

Lol. I know Slash has met DJ a couple of times, but do you think that if he was against Paul Tobias playing rhythm he will accept DJ Ca$hba? A PROVEN copycat/poser (nothing personal against DJ, but he has proven to be this 300% by his cringeworthy behavior). Not a fucking chance.

Lol. I know Slash has met DJ a couple of times, but do you think that if he was against Paul Tobias playing rhythm he will accept DJ Ca$hba? A PROVEN copycat/poser (nothing personal against DJ, but he has proven to be this 300% by his cringeworthy behavior). Not a fucking chance.

Axl wouldn't put Dj in an Izzy role. If there was ever a reunion with Slash, which there wont be, but if for some strange reason there was.....

It would probably be Slash and Dj sharing lead guitar parts, Izzy or Fortus doing his thing, duff doing bass, Frank doing drums, Dizzy and Pitman doing keyboard, and Axl of course being Axl.

Axl has a 3 guitar lineup, that wont change... he's wanted it since what... 1994? He has 2 keyboardists for whatever strange reason and I doubt that will change.

IMO though, the ONLY full time reunion possibility would be Duff. I DOUBT Axl will work with Slash again and Izzy seems happy staying out of the spotlight.

I guess at the moment, If Axl sorts out things with Slash, then Slash wont mind doing some shows with Axl even if Ashba is there, but if its a GNR reunion then really I dont want to see Ashba anywhere near the stage