all these axl pics in the white shirt

Correct me if im wrong but were this pics of him in the red bandana and white shirt blown up to make him look super fat, i never recall him that big, you not those memes "welcome to the buffet"etc, even some rain coat pics..

its annoying when ppl post those, hes never been that big. any videos from this show? well a date so I can look it up. found this one

821 × 586 - feelnumb.com

I think that's from 2009 but not sure which show... The heavier he was it was in 2009... But most of those pics are doctored.

Anyone who has a bit of knowledge on photoshop knows how unreal they are and how they made him look like that with the bloat tool.

I hate all that - body fascism. Leave him alone, media!

Just love the complete idiots in the media that thinks a 53 year old Axl will look like a 26 year old Axl, what do they expect ?

Axl still looks like a rock star , puts on a great show just lacks that 2006 rasp

• Like 1

I hate all that - body fascism. Leave him alone, media!

Just love the complete idiots in the media that thinks a 53 year old Axl will look like a 26 year old Axl, what do they expect ?

Axl still looks like a rock star , puts on a great show just lacks that 2006 rasp

I sure as hell don't look quite as fresh as I did in 1986.

I dislike all this focus on how musicians look. Okay, I know they are in the entertainment business and looks do make an impression but they are not everything.

Like, Van Morrison... I listened to him loads in the 1990s, when he had got old and fat and bald (still is, just older!). I wasn't thinking, "Oh, how terrible. I can't buy Van's latest album 'cos he doesn't look like he did on the Wavelength album." In fact, I like his deeper, older voice better than the higher pitched one of the 70s.

Correct me if im wrong but were this pics of him in the red bandana and white shirt blown up to make him look super fat, i never recall him that big, you not those memes "welcome to the buffet"etc, even some rain coat pics..

its annoying when ppl post those, hes never been that big. any videos from this show? well a date so I can look it up. found this one

821 × 586 - feelnumb.com

heh, he almost looks like Keith Lemon in the photo on the left side.