Classic Appetite Era Tshirts

Tom-Ass

Does anyone know where to get them? Like the ones that said "Appetite For Destruction" in orange and yellow font on the back? The Front images varied.. It seemed like  every other person owned one of these back in the day.. I would love to get my hands on one for the Vegas show..

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Does anyone know where to get them? Like the ones that said "Appetite For Destruction" in orange and yellow font on the back? The Front images varied.. It seemed like  every other person owned one of these back in the day.. I would love to get my hands on one for the Vegas show..

You might be able to find something to your liking on Amazon, or here:

http://www.rockabilia.com/apparel/shirts.html?artist_group=2598&limit=32

Edited by tsinindy

If anybody out there is an iPhone user, I would strongly recommend downloading an app called AliExpress. Just bought this classic appetite for destruction shirt with the original lineup for $8. But they've got a wide range of stuff and it's all beyond reasonable 

image.png

Edited by Billsfan

2 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

that doesn't have the writing on the back like he wants and its not a vintage

thats not even official merch theres somebody in a basement screen printing those puppies up...i wouldn't spend 14 on that

Exactly, I am specifically looking for one with the font on the back.  Even if it's a knock off.  Those were the shit back in the day... Thanks everyone.. If you see one out there post away!!

I recently got this one. A guy I just met the same evening gave me this shirt for free. He just said "see if it fits you" so I put it on and he said "it's yours." Copyright 1988.

I was in fucking shock, but hail to that guy!

gnr f.JPG

gnr b.JPG

Edited by SlashisGOD
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SlashisGOD said:

I recently got this one. A guy I just met the same evening gave me this shirt for free. He just said "see if it fits you" so I put it on and he said "it's yours." Copyright 1988.

wow im not sure guy knew how much he could get for that or he is very generous

that shirt looks to be in fantastic condition to be 28 years old aswell

and that one you bought i demanding commission from the seller  :max:

Edited by -W.A.R-

im personally more a fan of the graffiti like "Guns N Roses Was Here" back print

if i could find one with the bullet logo in good condition for $70 or so i'd def jump on it....150-200 is too much for a shirt IMO i'd be scared to ever wear it

guns-n-roses3.jpg

Edited by -W.A.R-

On 2/19/2016 at 7:01 PM, SlashisGOD said:

gnr f.JPG

gnr b.JPG

Oh man, I used to have that one!! Want to sell it? :)