Izzy Stuck In The Middle With You

ferma

Hey bros,

Long time lurker, I'm at a bar in Costa Mesa and in the bathroom I hear Izzy's cover of stuck in the middle, but the difference is there are background vocals and added percussion. Given the bar subscribes to some kind of radio service, is what I'm hearing a new single from Izzy? Does anyone know of something official? 

Thx!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferma said:

Hey bros,

Long time lurker, I'm at a bar in Costa Mesa and in the bathroom I hear Izzy's cover of stuck in the middle, but the difference is there are background vocals and added percussion. Given the bar subscribes to some kind of radio service, is what I'm hearing a new single from Izzy? Does anyone know of something official? 

Thx!

Izzy has released a stripped down acoustic and unplugged "guitar & voice" live version of STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU a few weeks back.

For what I understood about your post, you are aware of that and the version you are listening is NOT this stripped down version.

Correct?

classicrockstuffs (or something like that) posted yesterday a 30s clip of WALKN SONG on youtube along with th information that Izzy had recorded 2 other songs. So maybe one of these is Stuck in The Middle With You?

On June 23, 2016 at 10:49 PM, ludurigan said:

Izzy has released a stripped down acoustic and unplugged "guitar & voice" live version of STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU a few weeks back.

For what I understood about your post, you are aware of that and the version you are listening is NOT this stripped down version.

Correct?

classicrockstuffs (or something like that) posted yesterday a 30s clip of WALKN SONG on youtube along with th information that Izzy had recorded 2 other songs. So maybe one of these is Stuck in The Middle With You?

This sounds like the most reasonable explanation. Thx! Always looking forward to new Izzy stuff.

• Like 1