They are releasing good tickets (relatively) cheap

I noticed that Ticketmaster has released seats that were previously part of the "VIP" packages into general sale. Here is a link to the Landover, MD show as an example. 

Bottom line....if you waited it out and didn't take the bait with those bullshit "VIP" packages now is a good time to swoop in at the last minute to get some tickets if you are willing to pay up to $250. 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-landover-maryland-06-26-2016/event/1500507FA0C62E51?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_1500507FA0C62E51

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inglorious said:

Wow. I hope this happens for the San Diego show.

Thanks to this tip I just called ticketmaster and swapped my floor seats for Section C row 7 (San Diego)! Clean exchange. You need the citibank password, if not the seats in row 7 are now priced at 325. With password they're now 250. I was Section D row 29 before... AWESOME. They put me on hold for a while but it was totally worth it. 

FYI-- ticketmaster will let you exchange your tickets for equal or greater value (you pay the difference). Just have to call customer service and listen to bad hold music for a while. 

Edited by BobGuccioneJr
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, IDonTNeedYourCivilWar said:

So theoretically, I can swap my field tickets I purchased during the Nighttrain presale for Pit 2 tickets now if I call Ticketmaster?

It just worked for me to get row 7. Pit is not available yet at 225 face value unless you pay over a grand for a package. 

Edited by BobGuccioneJr
  • Like 1

Unreal. So that attempt this morning led to them giving my seats away even after they said they would give them back. This led them to give me seats behind the row from the Nighttrain presale. I was not told and did not learn about it until I checked my Ticketmaster account. WTF?

Edited by IDonTNeedYourCivilWar

I just upgraded my tickets to row 9 aisle seat Slash's side of the stage (but still center) for Foxboro! Could have gotten PIT but I didn't want them. Just made me feel a little better about paying $308 fucking dollars a ticket.. A little bit better ;)

Edited by Tom-Ass