2016 Summer Olympics

pinkforgirls

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/08/2016 at 8:55 AM, sturginho said:

People are stupid, good on the man for having the balls to do it in public

If she ain't got a problem with it whats their fuckin' problem?  Not a big one for these grand public proposals but if he wants to make a fuckin' fraggle of himself in public and she ain't bothered then i don't see the problem.

On 17/08/2016 at 1:35 AM, PappyTron said:

@Slash787Never seen a well hung Asian. They have notoriously tiny tallywhackers.

Rumour has it Imran Khans got a todger like a fuckin' marrow.  I know, my Aunt Gita told me :lol:

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Rumour has it Imran Khans got a todger like a fuckin' marrow.  I know, my Aunt Gita told me :lol:

Reminds me of the 12th man sketch with Tony Greig:

He's hung like a rogue elephant Imran, I'll never forget the 72/73 tour with the Rest of the World team, I was sharing a room with him, and one night he cracked one through the covers. Let me tell you that little hotel bed of his blew up into something resembling one of those huge Pakistani marquees! Boy oh boy was that something to behold!

• Like 1

This thing with the American swimmers and the alleged robbery is fun. Some media outlets are reporting that there are huge holes in their story and that they may have done it for publicity/a laugh, which seems ridiculous. I sincerely hope that it turns out that that is the case though. :lol:

Edited by PappyTron

Ha. Looks like the US swimmers did indeed fabricate the story about being robbed at gunpoint in order to cover up some criminal mischief that they had committed themselves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747442/The-truth-told-drunk-Video-shows-Lyin-Ryan-swimmers-destroying-gas-station-bathroom-Brazilian-police-furiously-deny-robbery-claims-brazen-Lochte-laughs-social-media.html

7 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Ha. Looks like the US swimmers did indeed fabricate the story about being robbed at gunpoint in order to cover up some criminal mischief that they had committed themselves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747442/The-truth-told-drunk-Video-shows-Lyin-Ryan-swimmers-destroying-gas-station-bathroom-Brazilian-police-furiously-deny-robbery-claims-brazen-Lochte-laughs-social-media.html

Now that's ridiculous. Talk about shame and lack of character.

On 15.8.2016. at 4:17 PM, DieselDaisy said:

The idea of Europeans sitting down to watch basketball is na-na land I'm afraid. Europeans do not like this shit: football reigns supreme in Europe. Basketball is only the USA. And basketball is not the biggest sport in China, analogous to crickets religious like appeal in India, Pakistan etc. Again, football is more popular in China, basketball being (at best) a third or fourth sport.

Heck, Rugby Union is bigger than basketball also - as is tennis.

I never said that basketball is the biggest sport in China. I said it's big there and it's bigger than football even with their leaders trying to get them to World Cup in football. It's also big in Europe, please stop commenting that it's not because I lived for 6 months in each of Austria, Finland and Czech Republic. All 3 nations suck or are average at best and they follow NBA and Euroleague. Basketball is number one in Lithuania and maybe some other contry but it's pretty much number 2 in the rest of the continental Europe. 

Basketball association 215 countries, Rugby 103, Tennis 211. Cricket 105. 

Salaries in European basketball for average player in Euroleague or Eurocup level teams (so around 60-70) is around 300.000€ and for the best ones around 3-4m€. In rugby the highest salary ever is 1.6m€ and it's pretty much downfall from there. They would never get that money if it wasn't popular.

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

umber 2 in the rest of the continental Europe. 

Absolute bollocks. Firstly, Rugby Union is big in France (they compete in the Six Nations) and countries like Georgia. Secondly, Tennis is huge in Europe, producing many Grand Slam winners. Thirdly, Britain may have threw out the EU but last we checked, we are considered a part of Europe; basketball is a weird fringe sport in Britain and Ireland played and watched by practically nobody.

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

it's bigger than football

This is bollocks also.

17 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

USA must be laughing at Great Britain and China battling it out for 2nd place (in the medal tables)..

Laughing cynically or laughing happily, that the Anglo-Sino tussle is allowing America to escape unscathed at top?

If the former, I don't see how they could be laughing at Great Britain since Britain's performance has escalated unprecedentedly since 1996; it has indeed been one of the most dramatic turn around in sporting history and an impressive achievement given Britain's population ratio. (If there was a year America, or any country, would have laughed at Great Britain it would be 1996 when they achieved a pathetic single gold!.)

If the latter, you are probably correct seeing China is America's main rival for top spot.

Edited by DieselDaisy