UKIP Politician gets knocked the fuck out

Len Cnut

Ladies and Gentleman, in the time honoured tradition of Len threads about people getting knocked out/robbed or otherwise molested i present to you Stephen Woolfe:

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F260

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  You got knocked the fuck out man!!  You need to turn off the grill and tell Aunt Fanny to bring out the sauce, this ones done :lol:. In my minds eye i can see this on action replay with jock Jim Watt goin' 'peach of a punch, peach of a right hand!'.  God it must've been a cracking shot, i hope some footage emerges of it, that boy got starched! :lol:

Incidentally by one of his own party, the appropriately named Welsh UKIP member Mr Mike Hookem :lol:

• Like 1

On 07/10/2016 at 9:47 AM, Len Cnut said:

Ladies and Gentleman, in the time honoured tradition of Len threads about people getting knocked out/robbed or otherwise molested i present to you Stephen Woolfe:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  You got knocked the fuck out man!!  You need to turn off the grill and tell Aunt Fanny to bring out the sauce, this ones done :lol:. In my minds eye i can see this on action replay with jock Jim Watt goin' 'peach of a punch, peach of a right hand!'.  God it must've been a cracking shot, i hope some footage emerges of it, that boy got starched! :lol:

Incidentally by one of his own party, the appropriately named Welsh UKIP member Mr Mike Hookem :lol:

Apparently he had an argument with the guy earlier and slipped, banging his head, but was otherwise fine. This image is when he collapsed a few hours later with swelling on the brain. No knock0out punch here, I'm afraid Len. :lol:

On 10/7/2016 at 9:47 AM, Len Cnut said:

I liked Friday (1995), that was a good film :)

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Remember when John Prescott punched that farmer? That was class but if you want to see a real tear up Ukranian politics is where it's at!

Notice how none of em went for Klitschko :lol:

8 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Apparently he had an argument with the guy earlier and slipped, banging his head, but was otherwise fine. This image is when he collapsed a few hours later with swelling on the brain. No knock0out punch here, I'm afraid Len. :lol:

Awwwwwwwww :(