08/27/17 - Regina, SK - Mosaic Stadium

Estranged Reality

17 hours ago, ironmt said:

Move To The City, Pretty Tied Up and Bad Obsession are three songs that Axl could easily pull off and sound decent with his current voice. 

Noooooo...not Pretty Tied Up...don't wish that on us, I couldn't bear him ruining it. :lol:  It's not as easy to sing as he used to make it look.  Yeah, he could sing some of it in his lower register, but then what made the song special was his special Axl screech.  I don't mean the rasp, I mean that stood-on-the-cat's-tail screech he used to do so well that he can't do today. 

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's just one more reason why they have to release the goddamn proshots already..seeing stuff like this performance back in their heydays is just so damn interesting. I'd also kill for footage of them doing Bad Apples in Rio or the Pantages, and Locomotive and Breakdown of course.

So much stuff... They seem to be into making money.. It makes absolutely no sense to hoard all this shit. Most bands release as much stuff as they can. This would be the time to capitalize on it.. I would love some more Ritz era stuff.. Though I have a feeling that if they release anything it will be Illusions stuff that only Axl, Slash and Duff were a part of.

10 hours ago, sidman69 said:

guns are already in Edmonton. Coworker saw duff and his wife at the harvest room at hotel mac and I ran into Frank and got a photo with him. Super nice guy, but no luck meeting any of the other members. 

Cool! Last time Axl was in town he stayed at Daryl Katz' house.