GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Omfg hahahhaahaaaaa :rofl-lol:

I remember one argie girl asking him if he thought of Axl Rose sometimes... :facepalm:

Anyway, I think he has more SERIOUS and not so fun reasons to hate us or not want to come back here :unsure:

:rofl-lol:

Another Daxl :awesomeface:

Lol

Edited by SerenityScorp

On 2/25/2017 at 1:25 PM, money honey said:

Yes. The shirt tied around his waist with a t-shirt over it messes up his whole look. And he also needs to re-discover tight white shorts. :wub:

Could he be having a crisis of self-confidence about his looks?? It's almost as if someone has told him he needs to cover up. He SO does not!!

Not sure if we'll ever see him in those white shorts again, but I agree, he doesn't need to cover up. He's really good looking, he seems really youthful to me, tbh. If he lost the shirt around his waist, that would help him out a bit. I do like it, but sometimes it does him no favors. Really, as long as he can move around on stage and put on a show, I'm fine with how Axl looks, even if I spend a lot of time watching some old performances (Don't Cry 1992 Tokyo/Sweet Child O' Mine 1992 Tokyo & Paris... :headbang::wub:)

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Duff tries to enlarge is Izzy influenced wardrobe. After that hat, he wears girlish blouses. Sorry, Duff, only Izzy can pull that off looking cool.

tumblr_nqin9j6FP11ursm9fo3_r1_1280.jpg

Oh yeah, this was at Nottingham Rock City. I've spent a lot of weekends there when I was younger, it always pissed me off a little bit seeing some of these iconic pictures in there knowing they played that tiny stage 10 mins away from me. I used to wish I was 15 years older! 

The best I can say about that place now is I saw SOAD there in 1999 :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh yeah, this was at Nottingham Rock City. I've spent a lot of weekends there when I was younger, it always pissed me off a little bit seeing some of these iconic pictures in there knowing they played that tiny stage 10 mins away from me. I used to wish I was 15 years older! 

I know the feeling - In 1987 they  played a little tiny club - Airport Music Hall in Allentown Pa - not too far from where I was living.    It was a  21 and over club so I wasn't old enough (plus I wasn't even aware of who they were at that time).  The five original playing just a few months after AFD's release.   It must have been epic.  

The one thing I do remember is there were always rumors (as is always the way in small towns) that the band ate at a Shoney's restaurant next door to the club before the concert and the thought of those five crammed into a little booth at a family restaurant cracks me up. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I know the feeling - In 1987 they  played a little tiny club - Airport Music Hall in Allentown Pa - not too far from where I was living.    It was a  21 and over club so I wasn't old enough (plus I wasn't even aware of who they were at that time).  The five original playing just a few months after AFD's release.   It must have been epic.  

The one thing I do remember is there were always rumors (as is always the way in small towns) that the band ate at a Shoney's restaurant next door to the club before the concert and the thought of those five crammed into a little booth at a family restaurant cracks me up. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Same here, I realised a couple of weeks ago that they played in one of my fav clubs in 1986 or 87. But I wasn't aware of them at the time - and would have been too young. But ugh, just a few years later I started clubbing and attending to gigs there. Damn....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Story like this N' bowling incident tht I want to hear 

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Nottingham is when Axl went to the venue wearing just a bath towel, but he'd forgotten his security pass and the receptionist didn't know who he was so she wouldn't let him in. 

I wonder how long he walked around Nottingham in just a towel :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nottingham is when Axl went to the venue wearing just a bath towel, but he'd forgotten his security pass and the receptionist didn't know who he was so she wouldn't let him in. 

I wonder how long he walked around Nottingham in just a towel :lol:

Seriously?!:rofl-lol:

reminds Me of Sherlock Holmes

tumblr_nn12ryavkz1rmm7qzo1_500.gif

Why did He walks only with a towel in the first place :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3