Is It Time For A Seperate Forum For nuGN'R Discussion On myGNR?

1 hour ago, supercool said:

axl started a new band with the same name.

You are correct. But I don't consider Axl's GNR a band. He was the sole leader, made all the decisions, the line up was more a revolving door of various guitarists, bassists, drummers... Axl's GNR was a solo project.

3 hours ago, Natty said:

Wow, that s the weirdest Thing I ever have read on this Forum. Everything NuGNR ever did was because GNR existed. They wouldn't have any song besides the CD Songs and would never had that Impact in the Music world without the "pre-1994" era.

OMG , I can t believe what you write? !! Pre 1994 era is the band that created ALL this Magic. This pre 94 era wrote sweet child o mine, Nightrain, November Rain, Out to Get me, and so on. You prefer the times when People like me had to fuck off to the pre-1994 section... that s too much... really:facepalm: :anger:

I think you're taking this too seriously.

15 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

With the plethora of nuGN'R discussion still rampant, but with the sea change of Slash and Duff permanently back in the fold not to mention regular updates and seemingly "normal" activity from our fave band, is it high time the mods and powers that be split the discussion in the forum between clear boundaries of nu-GN'R and Guns N' Roses '16/'17?

Please vote YES or NO

Guns n Roses 2016-17 = Nu Gnr +2

• downzy locked this topic