VIDEOGAME Thread...

When I say CODIII is the best multiplayer game, then I mean to play 4 on 4 (systemlink) or 4 people online on a big screen tv along with soem beer and pizza... ;) It's a shame they don't make more 4-player games.. or have I missed any great ones?

Are you talking about GRAW2? We actaully tried that for about 30min before we returned it. Im also very disappointed at "Gears of War". It's really beyond my how that game can be so popular, same scenario over and over again.

OK, system link. I've never played it like that before, only online in the team elimination mode.

I can't believe you didn't like GRAW2, that game was so awesome! The single player campaign mode was cool, but what really did it for me was the online multiplayer mode.

This really isn't a videogame thread...it's more like a "Lets argue with Jack the ripper about how much Nintendo blows" thread, now don't get me wrong, i myself fairly enjoy Nintendo, but i wouldn't go out of my way to argue for their case like you would Jack...its getting rather repetitive & boring now.

who are you again?

If you can read my post, you can read my username :tongue2:

Anyone can give me any good suggestion for PC games?

I think you need to be a little bit more specific about what you like, but here's a good start....

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=to...page_type=games

http://pc.ign.com/index/choice.html

I like games like BF, COD, NHL..

I hate games like WOW, Civilisation or things like that.

Last game I tryed was F.E.A.R

I'm playing BF2142 lately

Guest Jack_the_ripper

you might enjoy something like half-life 2, comes with counter strike, which is widely popular.

PC Games? Gears of War. Tiberium Wars. Overlord. Guess it depends what you like?

Flat Out Ultimate Carnage is looking pretty good for consoles not sure if it's on PC.

Gears of War isn't a PC game. :huh:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
GOW soon to be on PC I think, not 100% sure but...

Vampire Rain is out today!

WRONG... maybe in 2-3 years, but not anytime soon, right now many people are stating GOW the only reason to buy a 360.

It was just a rumour I heard. To me Overlord looks like a PC game - like it would suit the PC.

btw I have Scarface for Wii. Haven't played it yet.

I've just discovered Test Drive Unlimited for 360. It's not what I thought it would be. It's a roleplaying version of Out Run.

Gears of War is comming for the PC. I bet your insiders can tell you to look for it at E3 jack :P

I think microsoft is gonna use gears to drive the vista plattform just like it did with the 360.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Gears of War is comming for the PC. I bet your insiders can tell you to look for it at E3 jack :P

I think microsoft is gonna use gears to drive the vista plattform just like it did with the 360.

The game would have to matter for me to actually you know ask about it. Haven't really seen any press for it though.

The game would have to matter for me to actually you know ask about it. Haven't really seen any press for it though.

Well I think I read something about it one place. Can't remember where, maybe a norwegian gaming site. but the game is comming for PC just like Lost planet.

And New Rose, I didn't read it becouse I haven't played any of the other fallout games. But it runs on the oblivion engin and I had a hell of a time with oblivion. So I might just pick it up. And the Teaser trailer was very cool. I like post apocalyptic settings. So that might be cool. I'm looking forward to get some more news on E3 about that game and many others.

The game I probably look most forward to now is GTA4, with Uncharted: Drakes fortune as a close secound.

what about farcry? I could give it to you if you want it.

Thanks for the proposition. I have it already. A good friend of mine is the main programmer of this game so I had it before it was out, not supposed tho ;)

There a new (few months) game on there, can't remember the name. something about a nuclear plant. It's a FPS I think.

Anyone tried Call of Juarez?

Guest Jack_the_ripper
what about farcry? I could give it to you if you want it.

Thanks for the proposition. I have it already. A good friend of mine is the main programmer of this game so I had it before it was out, not supposed tho ;)

There a new (few months) game on there, can't remember the name. something about a nuclear plant. It's a FPS I think.

Anyone tried Call of Juarez?

you know people in crytek?

There have been some rumors that Gears of War might come out for the PC, but nothing has been confirmed yet, and I really can't see the controls working on a PC.

That game was built for the Xbox controller and the controls work great, which is one of the reasons the game is so fun to play, it just wouldn't feel right on a mouse and keyboard.

The controls are pretty basic. I'm not good at this game at all but it definitely was easy to control, didn't even need to look at controls. No HUD, no loading times, perfect controls, it's the future of gaming.

Megadeth have a new song called GOW.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

man I was having a laugh at the 360, and how it always over heats and stuff.... that just came back and bit me in the ass HARD!

My wii overheated while in standby mode to the point of which it damaged the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) and now pixels appear all the time... I have to now send it in to Nintendo for repairs. Problem is E3 is next week, and I was planning to bring it over to my friends to play most of the evening... Bromle looking in your direction on this 1, if I continue to play is there a chance that'll completely fuck up my wii?

man I was having a laugh at the 360, and how it always over heats and stuff.... that just came back and bit me in the ass HARD!

My wii overheated while in standby mode to the point of which it damaged the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) and now pixels appear all the time... I have to now send it in to Nintendo for repairs. Problem is E3 is next week, and I was planning to bring it over to my friends to play most of the evening... Bromle looking in your direction on this 1, if I continue to play is there a chance that'll completely fuck up my wii?

That sucks dude, I actually unplug my Wii whenever I'm not using it because I don't like the fact that it's in that "Stand-By Mode" all the time.