VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper
360? i'd say C&C tiberian wars

is that good for single player? i heard it was only worthwhile for the multiplayer modes

do you have the core system or the version thats backwards compatible with the xbox? cause if you have the 1 that cna play old xbox games, you should definately consider beyond good and evil (if you can find it)

Guest Jack_the_ripper

its not on 360 I don't believe...

As far as I can see its only for pc, wii, psp and ps2.... I might be wrong though.

ok does anyone recomend Tombraider Annaversery. i was majorly let down with legend and dont want to waste money on this one if its crap

Well I belive it is a remake of the first one. But with alot of gameplay elements from legend put in there. So what you get is the story and maps from the first tomb rider game. And the game mechanics from legends.

It is not on 360.

Hey people, any fans of the western game GUN? I have finished this game atleast twice, this game is really, really fantastic. I mean, forget the shortness of the game you make it up if you play it at hard level. The story is great, the music is epic, and i really can't find many fans of this game. Any fans?

I played Gun for a while on Ps2. It was pretty brutal game. There's another Wild West typw game just coming out now similar to Gun. It's nice to have some american themed games instead of Ninjas are cool" all the time.

Has anyone played Test Drive Unlimited on 360?

I only just started. It seemed sort of simple to begin with but then I just can't stop driving, taking races on. I bought a 200,000 dollar Lamborghini (closest I'm gonna get to the real thing) and took this big challenge over the top of the island. It was the most beautiful experience.

Is anyone a pro at this game?

Call of Juarez sucks imo.

Haven't played it, but it didn't look too good so I'll probably keep away from it.

Vampire Rain is another boring one. It's pretty much a bad combination of Resident Evil and Splinter Cell.

The Darkness is pretty sweet, I recommend that one.

i'd get the tomb raider game. i'm a huge huge fan. the last 2 games rocked!

Tomb Rider Legends is heading for the 360! You migh be happy to hear that. I don't know when, but it will probably be out this fall (like everything ells) so if you haven't played it yet on a PS2 or something ells. Then you might wanna wait it out til the 360 version ;)

Yeah I really like video games. I miss Mario kart for the old nintendo, that was amazing. Do you know what I really love to play? Its not a video game. I love to play mafia! Its the new hit game you have always seen at the forum, but now December Pain started his own site http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=97596

I also like tomb raider

Subtle...

:P

Tomb Rider Legends is heading for the 360! You migh be happy to hear that. I don't know when, but it will probably be out this fall (like everything ells) so if you haven't played it yet on a PS2 or something ells. Then you might wanna wait it out til the 360 version ;)

There's already a 360 version of Legends.

The Darkness is fucking sweet looking, can't wait until gamefly sends it in.

I obviusly ment tomb raider anniversary :monkey:

The darkness is looking awsome indeed. But I will await the reveiws.

I've trying to work out what to get game wise. The ones I was going to get keep getting bad press.

Tenchu Z has been getting like 4 out 10 reviews - I see it as a game where you try to get high score but people seem to just want to run thru all the levels and finish it?

Vampire Rain, I'm getting even if everyone says it sucks, cos I have to have it. One revire said "It's great. It's kitsch, deep kitsch." I've got this feeling it's one of those games which is just boring stealth, really difficult and most people just give up on. So reviews will be bad. But I like it's style it's sort of like Dead Rising but the stealth version. I'll probably get Burnout Revenge also.

So basically I'm just gonna buy a load bad games and enjoy them.

I want Call of Juarez to be good and The Darkness is supposed to be good.

If you have a 360 I think you're supposed to be buying Forza 2. or Transformers?

I obviusly ment tomb raider anniversary :monkey:

The darkness is looking awsome indeed. But I will await the reveiws.

Yeah, Tomb Raider Anniversary will be offered as a download for 360 owners who already own legends(You still have to pay for the download) and they said that there would be a retail version out this year too.

I'm glad it's coming out for the 360 and I can't wait to play it, I almost bought it for the PS2, but now I'm glad I never got the chance. :D

I bought Call of Juarez the week it came out, that was a game I had been looking forward too, but I'm disappointed with it. I'll probably get around to beating it some time soon and then sell it.

Mass Effect and Halo 3 are probably the biggest things coming out in the months to come for the 360.

When does Mass Effect come out? I wanna get it, but because it looks like a lengthy RPG I might wait off until after I beat GTA 4 and Halo 3.