VIDEOGAME Thread...

Killed all of the Super Mutant Behemoths tonight. B)

I still only got the one, havn't played it in a few days, just havn't found the time. Been playing a bit of GH world tour aswell. I'll probably wait till my next night off and play it for about 4 hours or so.

I still only got the one, havn't played it in a few days, just havn't found the time. Been playing a bit of GH world tour aswell. I'll probably wait till my next night off and play it for about 4 hours or so.

I took them all out aswell tonight, cheated a bit kinda for a couple of them and having Fawkes helped a hell of alot as he could take about 20 hits from one and survive...

Completed the main quest aswell tonight which was cool but its weird how they are gonna change the ending for the DLC which reminds me, is the DLC coming out on PS3?

I took them all out aswell tonight, cheated a bit kinda for a couple of them and having Fawkes helped a hell of alot as he could take about 20 hits from one and survive...

Completed the main quest aswell tonight which was cool but its weird how they are gonna change the ending for the DLC which reminds me, is the DLC coming out on PS3?

Unfortunately, I don't think the DLC is coming for the PS3, but oh well. :shrugs:

I'm not going to complete the main quest for awhile. I still have a lot of shit I want to do in the game.

Unfortunately, I don't think the DLC is coming for the PS3, but oh well. :shrugs:

I'm not going to complete the main quest for awhile. I still have a lot of shit I want to do in the game.

Well even if you do complete the man quest you can just load up an earlier save and continue playing if you want

Well even if you do complete the man quest you can just load up an earlier save and continue playing if you want

Yeah, it's just gonna be the last thing I do, until I start my "evil" account that is. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Rock Band and alcohol should never be mixed. Last night I sang "Living on a Prayer" so loud my throat hurts today. Fucking Bon Jovi.

I actually did the exact same thing last night. :lol: For some reason whoevers in charge of the controller always picks Living on a Prayer. Or Beat it. :(

There's always somebody who feels the need to record it.

My wife bought me a Xbox 360 last night, for no apparent reasons.

She even got me 4 games with it!

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

I haven't played games in ages. Any good suggestions?

Depends what type you like, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 and Fable 2 are both really good action role playing games, Halo if you like shooters obviously. PGR or Forza if you like racing games

hmm not sure if fallout 3 would be everyones cup of tea unless you got alot of time to invest in games. Speaking of fallout 3 I started playing it again today after a 2 week break, got the sandman perk :) I still got that final quest to do but still want to do other shit first, you finished with fallout 3 yet blacksabbath?