VIDEOGAME Thread...

You guys ever play shinobi for sega? That was a sweet game.

Yep. Sega had so many great games...

and then they fucked themselves over with dreamcast and by completely gaying up the sonic the hedgehog series.

All true, but the new Sonic and the Secret Rings on the Wii is a big step back in the right direction.

Nintendo has really pulled a rabbit out of the hat with the Wii. As many Wii's sold in Feb as Xbox and PS3 combined...

well i sure hope so.

it was all great up for sonic 1 2 3 and sonic & knucles.

and that sonic 3D blast game was good too, all the genesis ones.

then saturn came out and im thinking right when they came out with amy the hedgehog it started going downhill.

All this talk of video games in the last few weeks has made me fall in love with them all over again, I've got my N64 hooked up, my NES out of storage and im charging my Gameboy Advance, so here's my top 10

1. Zelda Occarina of Time (N64)

2. Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (NES)

3. Battletoads (NES)

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

5. Banjo Kazooie (N64)

6. Super Mario III (NES)

7. Super Smash Brothers Melee (Gamecube)

8. Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64)

9. Zelda (NES)

10. Gradius (NES)

Guest Jack_the_ripper
None of them can even touch Crash Bandicoot 2.

Why would 10 incredible titles want to have to touch a piece of shit? It's like the hot girl in school dating the geekiest moron there is, it doesn't happen.

I'd say we can officially say: "Welcome to the Video Game Age on the forum"

hmm a top 10 would be nearly impossible to choose, I'll just make it up, and probably later on make changes:

10. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (GC, PS2, XBOX)

9. StarWars BattleFront 2 (PS2)

8. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

7. Final Fantasy X (Ps2)

6. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruins (DS)

5. Nights into Mystery (Saturn)

4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)

3. Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)

2. Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrows (DS)

1. Kid Icarus (NES)

Edited by Jack_the_ripper

Pfft...too much of a 'hardcore gamer' to play Rockstar games :rolleyes:, the GTA games are just about the best games ever.

Sorry, I like games that take a degree of skill to play. Go use some more auto aim and infinite health cheat codes.

Or do them without it?

wat the fuck happened to metal gear solid(ps2)?? best game series ever!FACT!

Agreed. Metal Gear Solid is my favorite game ever. The 2nd was not at good, but still great none the less. The 3rd game left me in complete awe. It was absolutely perfect. I can't wait for part 4, even if it means dropping $600 for a PS3 <_<

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I've had this debate with friends for the longest time, and have come up with several theories. What I personally believe the chronology of the series is as follows

Minish Cap -> Ocarina of Time -> Majora's Mask -> Twilight Princess -> Wind Waker -> Phantom Hourglass -> Link's awakening -> original legend of zelda -> Legend of Link ->A link to the past.

I know I didn't include the oracles or 4 swords... thats because I'm still not sure where to place them.

Anyways, what do you think is the chronology of the series?

Edited by Jack_the_ripper

Guest Jack_the_ripper

at the beginning of wind waker, they make several references to Twilight Princess, and miyamoto said that Twilight is after majora's mask.

my friends thinks the same as gametrailers.com that there is 2 time lines.

the games that I have had the most fun playing are.....

zelda ocarina of time (the most enjoyment i have ever got out of a video game), .hack//G.U, Final fantasy 8-X, Soul calibur 1,2,3, NHL 99-2007 (specially 2000-2005), Battlefield 2 online, DIABLO 2 (LOD), hydro thunder ( a lower budget boat racing game on dreamcast), Legend of zelda majoras mask, Dungeon Master 2, Age of Empires 2....many more just can't name right now.