VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest knerken

My top 10 with the consoles I played them on.

1. Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - PS2 -Just the best game ever. Period.

2. Super Mario World - SNES -The game that got me into gaming

3. Tekken 3 - PSX -I seriously believe that I've spent thousands of hours playing multiplayer against my little brother and my friends.

4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - PSX -All the cheats you get when you complete the game is enough for me to call this my 4th favourite game!

5. Super Mario 64 - N64 -Classic. I never got 100 stars, and I probably never will since my N64 is broken. RIP.

6. GTA Vice City - PC - I was one of the few who liked the PC version of this better than the console version. Great game, the free-roam of the GTA series will never be beaten.

6. Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - N64 -Also a classic. I didn't manage to complete the game until last year though :confused:

7. Call Of Duty 2 - Xbox 360 - Four words: Capture The Flag Online

8. Metal Gear Solid 3 - PS2 - Not as good as MGS2, but still a great game.

9. Guitar Hero - PS2 -Best party game ever. I'm not the kind of guy who enjoys to play videogames at parties though.

10. Hitman 2 - PS2 -Love that you can decide yourself if you want to be a cybersplatter überkiller or if you want to be a stealthy proffesional.

Edited by knerken

i need help. i'm getting gears of war free with my 360 next tuesday :D but i have to decide on another game. the choices in mind are: Rainbox six vegas, splinter cell; Double agent(i hear its better/different from the ps2 version which i loved), saints row, dead rising and virtual tenis(it looks really good). any suggestions?

Edited by vicious

i need help. i'm getting gears of war free with my 360 next tuesday :D but i have to decide on another game. the choices in mind are: Rainbox six vegas, splinter cell; Double agent(i hear its better/different from the ps2 version which i loved), saints row, dead rising and virtual tenis(it looks really good). any suggestions?

Virtua Tennis is pretty fun. I would recommend Dead Rising- it's a pretty cool game, and with all the missions there are, you'll want to play it over again to beat all the psychopaths and rescue more survivors. There are also a few different endings you can get, so that makes the replay value high too.

A fucking great game is Ghose Recon 2. The single player campaing mode itself is great. But what really makes this game shine is the online mode. If you ever get a chance, at least rent this one and connect to Xbox Live. The multiplayer mode is FUCKING AWESOME!

I cant wait to get to play mariokart on the Wii :)

Wait - Are they coming out with a Mario Kart on Wii???????????????????????

Ofcourse, but it will take a while I guess.

The camecube mariokart came out more than a year after the gamecube console

:mellow:i think the site is down

i know :fuckyou: you think they'd know to prepare for a huge amount of people logging onto their site

i know!

hooray for tolerance&#33;s <_<

The Third Man: cool you're from Aberystwyth, i love it there ^_^

Edited by JDRM

:mellow:i think the site is down

i know :fuckyou: you think they'd know to prepare for a huge amount of people logging onto their site

i know!

hooray for tolerance&#33;s <_<

The Third Man: cool you're from Aberystwyth, i love it there ^_^

I'm actually from Cardiff, but I go to University here :) It's an absolutely gorgeous place though, want to move here when i finish University.