VIDEOGAME Thread...

Pfft...too much of a 'hardcore gamer' to play Rockstar games :rolleyes:, the GTA games are just about the best games ever.

Sorry, I like games that take a degree of skill to play. Go use some more auto aim and infinite health cheat codes.

Coming from the guy decked out in Halo stuff.....

Knocking one of the best 3rd party developers around right now just because a few of their games arn't hardcore enough for you is completely ridiculous.

My social life prevented me from pursuing a career in "hardcore gaming", so I actually quite enjoy Rockstar games,

haven't played Manhunt yet, did anyone play the Warriors at all, man its fecking deadly, just like the film class act!

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Pfft...too much of a 'hardcore gamer' to play Rockstar games :rolleyes:, the GTA games are just about the best games ever.

Sorry, I like games that take a degree of skill to play. Go use some more auto aim and infinite health cheat codes.

Coming from the guy decked out in Halo stuff.....

Knocking one of the best 3rd party developers around right now just because a few of their games arn't hardcore enough for you is completely ridiculous.

you are on crack if you honestly think that rockstar is the best 3rd party developer.

I also very much agree with substance, it takes no skills to play GTA, any self respecting gamer would over look it.

Halo is a much more respectable franchise, try to play against some of those kids online, I have trouble keeping up.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
what?

when in wind waker does it ever make any references to twilight princess?

i thik i missed something, would someone point it out?

if I remember correctly, when you start the game up, you don't press anything, it loads this backstory type intro.

I also very much agree with substance, it takes no skills to play GTA, any self respecting gamer would over look it.

I think you guys are being way to hard on GTA, San Andreas was one of my favorite games for the PS2, It wasn't the hardest game ever, but then again it wasn't the easiest game ever either(Unless you use cheats).

I thought the gameplay was very fun and the story was pretty good, yeah, it's aimed toward more casual gamers, but what's so wrong with that? :question:

Put your $$ Where your mouths are.

I bet 250$ - Ill come to you - Loser pays my travel fees. So if you beat me, ill pay to come to you. But if I beat you, you pay for me to come to you. And then a 250$ bet on top of that. Who's up for it?

Guest Jack_the_ripper

well I currently don't have the monitary budget for such a wager.. otherwise I would take it... however if you want to try me at super mario strikers, that I'll put my money where my mouth is.

hahaha, you wish!!!!
Put your $$ Where your mouths are.

I bet 250$ - Ill come to you - Loser pays my travel fees. So if you beat me, ill pay to come to you. But if I beat you, you pay for me to come to you. And then a 250$ bet on top of that. Who's up for it?

Man up.

what?

when in wind waker does it ever make any references to twilight princess?

i thik i missed something, would someone point it out?

if I remember correctly, when you start the game up, you don't press anything, it loads this backstory type intro.

yeah ive seen that, its the part where it mentions ocarina of time.

i just dont see any twilight princess references.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I believe the reference is something to the sort of

"evil came back, and the townspeople waited for the hero of time to return, but never did."