VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper

So, This is a blog I just posted, to explain so you don't get confused. Thebradshaw is my best friend, and I write for his site. Andres is a member of thebradshaw's forum and a friend that I met at school.

So The Wii is proving impossible to find, and have an absolute need to play some smash, and twilight princess. Since I had sold my cube a while ago ( a decision I regretted) I had no way to play these 2 games. So Today, Thebradshaw and I had planned to go over to forum member Andrex’s house to catch the new Smashbros.com website. We get there, we meet up with 1 of andrexs friends as well named kevin, we take andrex’s car and go for some breakfast. After that, we decide to head over to Microplay ( a small company thats a mix between block buster and EB games.) and I see a cube for 60$.

Never before Have I seen a used cube for such a price, and neither had Thebradshaw. So with a little help from Chris I was able to purchase the cube, however with no game. Thebradshaw promised to lend me a title he had brought along during the day to play at andrexs house named “Beyond Good And Evil” (absolutely incredible game I hear.)

Nothing spectacular yet right? Well we get back to andrex’s house, and I wanted to check out the cube to make sure it worked and all, it was used afterall. So we plug everything in, I take “Beyond Good And Evil” out of its case, I press the open button on the cube, the Top door opens up. I’m about to insert the game, when I notice a game is already in it. I bend over, I take it out… My mouth drops.

Thebradshaw then asks me “what is it” I turn around and say ” I GOT SMASH BITCH!”

Yes, infact the store forgot to check if there was any games in it when they sold it to me, and I got the very game I was buying the system for… and for free. Let’s not forget smash is running at a price of 49.99$ and bought the Cube for 59.99$

Don't get much luckier then that.

So, This is a blog I just posted, to explain so you don't get confused. Thebradshaw is my best friend, and I write for his site. Andres is a member of thebradshaw's forum and a friend that I met at school.
So The Wii is proving impossible to find, and have an absolute need to play some smash, and twilight princess. Since I had sold my cube a while ago ( a decision I regretted) I had no way to play these 2 games. So Today, Thebradshaw and I had planned to go over to forum member Andrex’s house to catch the new Smashbros.com website. We get there, we meet up with 1 of andrexs friends as well named kevin, we take andrex’s car and go for some breakfast. After that, we decide to head over to Microplay ( a small company thats a mix between block buster and EB games.) and I see a cube for 60$.

Never before Have I seen a used cube for such a price, and neither had Thebradshaw. So with a little help from Chris I was able to purchase the cube, however with no game. Thebradshaw promised to lend me a title he had brought along during the day to play at andrexs house named “Beyond Good And Evil” (absolutely incredible game I hear.)

Nothing spectacular yet right? Well we get back to andrex’s house, and I wanted to check out the cube to make sure it worked and all, it was used afterall. So we plug everything in, I take “Beyond Good And Evil” out of its case, I press the open button on the cube, the Top door opens up. I’m about to insert the game, when I notice a game is already in it. I bend over, I take it out… My mouth drops.

Thebradshaw then asks me “what is it” I turn around and say ” I GOT SMASH BITCH!”

Yes, infact the store forgot to check if there was any games in it when they sold it to me, and I got the very game I was buying the system for… and for free. Let’s not forget smash is running at a price of 49.99$ and bought the Cube for 59.99$

Don't get much luckier then that.

Cool.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Bring the thread back up. I have no clue where it is, and I'm not going to go looking for it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

1170998838975.gif

This just hit the net... We don't know if its fan made, or caps somehow taken from the site... We'll find out soon.

weird comic book guy?

And Diddy Kong won't be appearing in smash brawl.

He should have been in Melee, that's total bullshit.

Diddy Kong is not Nintendo Property, It is rare property, and Rare is now Microsoft property, do the math.

Donkey Kong characters are Nintendo property. Rare develped the games, but they don't hold the rights to the characters.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I know ken, I corrected that in a later post in this thread when it was brought to my attention... I thought cause rare created the character, it was rares property.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Bring the thread back up. I have no clue where it is, and I'm not going to go looking for it.

Good for you. I'll just delete your threads as soon as I see them if you're too lazy for that.

and then I'll just keep reporting you for not merging the threads. You're a mod, your here to help keep things acceptable, not be an ass. Abuse power, lose power, that simple.

Good for you. I'll just delete your threads as soon as I see them if you're too lazy for that.

and then I'll just keep reporting you for not merging the threads. You're a mod, your here to help keep things acceptable, not be an ass. Abuse power, lose power, that simple.

You do that, and guess who's side they'll be on? The mod who spends hours every day on here trying to keep things acceptable, or the rude little shit who's too lazy to make that job any easier for him?

Abuse mods, get banned, that's simple. :)

Guest Jack_the_ripper

You do that, and guess who's side they'll be on? The mod who spends hours every day on here trying to keep things acceptable, or the rude little shit who's too lazy to make that job any easier for him?

look its been such a long time, I don't even remember what the thread is called. I don't even know when it was last posted in. Which is why I asked you to search for it. Then you come and be a prick about it, calling me lazy when honestly, you don't know me. I was simply asking for you to bring it back up, to make it easier for everyone, but you decided to go ahead and be a prick. Great job!

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I searched for it, can't find it, and since Highvoltage made the thread, I'm fairly sure he remembers what it was called.

look its been such a long time, I don't even remember what the thread is called. I don't even know when it was last posted in. Which is why I asked you to search for it. Then you come and be a prick about it, calling me lazy when honestly, you don't know me. I was simply asking for you to bring it back up, to make it easier for everyone, but you decided to go ahead and be a prick. Great job!

I decided to be a prick?

It was you who was rude to begin with. You order me around like you own the place? Who do you think you are exactly? If you can't be bothered to use the search function to look for the appropriate thread, then don't waste your time making a topic. You then proceed to tell me why i'm here, then have the hide to call me a prick?

I can only assume that you're lazy when you make a comment like:

So once again - if you continue to make thread after thread about gaming, then i'll start deleting them and give you a warning. If you don't wish to look for the old topic, then start a new one and post all your gaming thread ideas in that. I didn't ask you to search for the old one - I said to keep them all to one thread.

EDIT: BTW, a two second search for "gaming thread" returned this - http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...l=gaming+thread - was it that difficult?