Classic Rock: Unconfirmed UK Tour (With tentative dates)

Binge_And_Slash

Well Classic Rock have done it again, another GNR newsbite if you will.

Say what you want, but I've always trusted Classic Rock's logic and news in the past. So I will continue to do so, if this doesn't happen, I know there will be a backlash against them, but they're just telling what they hear.

THIS JUST IN

"At the time of going to press it was rumoured that Guns N' Roses will play a UK tour with dates at the following (unconfirmed) venues: Manchester Arena July 18, Sehffield Arena July 19, Glasgow SECC July 21, Newcastle Arena July 22, Birmingham NEC July 24, Nottingham Arena July 25, Cardiff Arena July 27, Bournemouth Arena July 28, Wembley Arena July 30. All dates currently unconfirmed - please check with each venue's box office"

Well there you have it, take it for what you will, but regardless I believe there is some truth to this. They couldn't have just got all that from nowhere.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great!

But ehrm...not be be negative nancy here...but...would they manage to sell all those out? :unsure:

They managed to sell out London Arena back in 2002.

I'm not sure if London Arena and Wembley hold the same amount or whatever.

But I know London Arena holds at least 5,000 to 6,000

Would be great!

But ehrm...not be be negative nancy here...but...would they manage to sell all those out? :unsure:

They managed to sell out London Arena back in 2002.

I'm not sure if London Arena and Wembley hold the same amount or whatever.

But I know London Arena holds at least 5,000 to 6,000

i think wembley holds about 8,000. the manchester evening news arena is fucking huge though, but i imagine theyd fill most of it. not quite the stadium tour of the 90's but hey

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

OMG OMG OMG!! manchester :)

hope hope!

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! :D

I'd try my bestest to go to as many of those as possible! :)

Grimo.

The MEN arena is currently free for the 18th too.. maybe there is something in this.. it was rumoured about a month ago there could be extra dates inc manchester and london. my mate works at ticketmaster and is also a gnr fan so if i hear anything ill post asap.

Edited by coeus2k

OMG OMG OMG!! manchester :)

hope hope!

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! :D

I'd try my bestest to go to as many of those as possible! :)

Grimo.

The MEN arena is currently free for the 18th too.. maybe there is something in this.. it was rumoured about a month ago there could be extra dates inc manchester and london. my mate works at ticketmaster and is also a gnr fan so if i hear anything ill post asap.

Fucking.mint. B)

Grimo.

If this is true I'd gladly drive to all of 'em...... rock2

Well, maybe not. But certainly Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle.

(UK SUBS - if this tour happens, I hate to think what will happen to your 'live tally'...... :laugh: )

LA

Edited by LA_0013